• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2006/2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostarac

Established Member
I thought we could use this thread for the new Spanish season. Watched a bit of Barcelona against Espanyol in the Supercup last night, and the football Barcelona were playing was stunning. 3 great goals, especially Deco`s over-head kick was incredible. Messi was excellent as usual, the Espanyol-players could not catch him at all, and especially Lacruz could not stop him. Ronaldinho was great, playing with confidence, should have scored in the 1st half. Eto`o was threatening, running in deep positions and creating problems for Espanyol. Have to mention Deco aswell, 2 goals and some great details from him. Things certainly look good for Barcelona now, Real who :wink: ?

stuart

Established Member
yea things certainly lok good for barca,i would predict another champions league final for them this year! lets hope we join them!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Did you guys hear anything about Puyol and Xavis(?) withdrawl fro mthe national squad to play in the first leg of the Copa Del Rey? Was there a ruling on the matter? I read that the rule was that a player who leaves the national squad claiming to be injured can't play for his club in the five following days. Stupid rile IMO, the club pays the wages and should be the ones weho decide to risk a player

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
A wel back to La Liga, it will be a hard season for BArca now that real has strenghten sensible atlast

Fab Fabre04

YeahBee said:
A wel back to La Liga, it will be a hard season for BArca now that real has strenghten sensible atlast

Yeah well they "strengthened" last year too and spent 90 million doing so.

Though they should o well against Capello. Even though we beat Juve 2-0 last season, you could tell Capello did his homework properly.

Though like Juve he prefers expierienced players. Comes with haveing unlimited funds. Don't know how all the strikers are going to fit in Real and who's going to replace Zizou.

By the sound of things, not aure how the team spirit is there.

RC8

Established Member
Real Madrid were terrible and eventually lost to Villareal. all the Madrid fans were booing Capello.

harsha129

anyone hear about how eto'o decided to leave the stadium after halftime when he was replaced by eider. He was upset about being taken out.

Intense.

Gryphon

fabregas4 fan Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:08 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

barca sux to the core with the footballing monkey ronal....wad ever

now now its not his fault that despite numerurs deals deals with nike that he cannot afford plastic surgery or even braces or a hair cut
plz ronnie g for the good of mankind... :bash

weelip

gunning griffin said:
fabregas4 fan Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:08 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

barca sux to the core with the footballing monkey ronal....wad ever

now now its not his fault that despite numerurs deals deals with nike that he cannot afford plastic surgery or even braces or a hair cut
plz ronnie g for the good of mankind... :bash

I think that is really uncalled for.

enki

spanish football 2006/2007

looking forward for la liga to start. barca are no doubt favourite. the arrival of thuram/zambrotta will fix their only weak area(defence) so they should be even stronger and the quality of football should be even more outstanding. watch out for dos santos and iniesta they gonna be stars. As for real they need to find a creative player for the zidane position if capello decide to play as they used to but expect a very defensive team which will not go down well with the fan. if capello does not win anything with a defensive style he could be out by the end of the season. typical really. valencia and athletico has both reinforced and has quality manager so watched out for them to challenged. villareal i think will suffer from some player wanting to leave. poor bobby i feel sorry for him.that arsenal curse strike again. also look out for former depor gaffer iriueta at betis as well as zaragoza. they got aimar. sevilla top 4.

GoonerBaby

barca looked amazing on sunday, their passing reminded me of us during our unbeaten run - whether thats a good thing or not i dont know :roll: i reckon there going to win the title again

go49oner

Established Member
To be honest i couldn't give monkeys about la liga. in my opinion its full of over-rated footballers.

be honest will ronaldinho be able to do half the skills he dose in EPL. dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom