• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Morata is absolutely unreal so far for us :lol:

Can’t believe I had him so wrong, playing like a Spanish Drogba now.

It's always been mentality with Morata imo, Simeone is an absolute master at getting the very best out of his players. Simeone turning Morata into a killer could end up being the best thing he's done.

Also this Rodri guy is an absolutely insane player. 100% passing success today, a similar emergence to Saul 3/4 years ago and Koke about 6/7 years before that. Along with Thomas all superb options. All quite versatile too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's always been mentality with Morata imo, Simeone is an absolute master at getting the very best out of his players. Simeone turning Morata into a killer could end up being the best thing he's done.

Also this Rodri guy is an absolutely insane player. 100% passing success today, a similar emergence to Saul 3/4 years ago and Koke about 6/7 years before that. Along with Thomas all superb options. All quite versatile too.

Yeah I was amazed no one else was in for him during the summer.

He’s helped us in the last few games play a more progressive style.

The days of cloggers are hopefully going, lot of technical players in the side now.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Oh dear God!

Madrid team can go jump in a lake, if they can coordinate themselves to do that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Perez has bent over and agreed to loads of changes.

Zidane’s a canny man, the last 9 months have given him unreal bargaining power.

They’re going to be going big in the market this summer, both selling and buying.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Can't see him coming back just for this season to get top 4. Must have some assurances on players and spending for next season.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lol at people thinking Zidane will buy a one dimensional striker like Kane

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Morata is absolutely unreal so far for us :lol:

Can’t believe I had him so wrong, playing like a Spanish Drogba now.
Bro I have been attacked and ridiculed so much on here for rating Morata but still. He’s the crown prince of Spanish strikers and he’s almost guaranteed to succeed if Atleti buy him.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom