Spanish Football Thread

Oxeki

New Threads, Old Tweets
Been a long time since I've watched classico. I can't stand to watch grown men rolling on the floor and crying as if they've been shot.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted
Just before that goal I was watching the game and every single thing the players were doing, on both sides, was just so clean and I thought "these players are on a different planet to ours". Which isn't exactly news, but it's just weird watching players who don't constantly misplace passes.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Just before that goal I was watching the game and every single thing the players were doing, on both sides, was just so clean and I thought "these players are on a different planet to ours". Which isn't exactly news, but it's just weird watching players who don't constantly misplace passes.
Specially under pressure they don't mess up the gulf of quality is huge

dka91

It's beautiful isn't it?

The clean one twos, the movement and so many dangerous balls being flashed across the box................if only...........*sigh*

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted
This Barca kit is so clean, that lighter shade of blue really works, then the yellow just makes it pop. It's a 9/10 at least imo.

Latest posts