• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spuds

Senght

With all the hype over our fantastic start of the season, do you guys notice how the Lily whites have been coming? 3rd and going strong? Anybody thinks they will have secure a Uefa Cup place this season?

Canuck

Established Member
They are unbeaten so far, but I don't think they've been overly convincing. They seem to have brought in some decent players, but I'm still not convinced that Santini has what it takes to make them a top team.

A

Anonymous

Seem to recall them being briefly top of the table in 2001/02, all the smug yids gloating for all of one week, let them enjoy being up there, they have a long season of mid table obscurity to look forward to. Just make sure you wave to them on their way back down the table.
How do i post a picture? I got a good one relevant to this topic??

Aussie

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Seem to recall them being briefly top of the table in 2001/02, all the smug yids gloating for all of one week, let them enjoy being up there, they have a long season of mid table obscurity to look forward to. Just make sure you wave to them on their way back down the table.
How do i post a picture? I got a good one relevant to this topic??

Right click on the picture and click properties. You will see a web address. Copy that and paste it into the reply box. Then highlight the address and click the IMG buttong.

A

Anonymous

Right click on the picture and click properties. You will see a web address. Copy that and paste it into the reply box. Then highlight the address and click the IMG buttong.
what if the pic is on my computer not on the internet?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope they lose evry match with Defoe scoreing a lot. Much as I hate to say he's in my fantasy league team and I need him to perform.

Senght

Defoe is great, better than Rooney in my opinion. The problem with the spuds is, they got the players and the money, the name Tottenham Cuckspurs alone f***s them up. :D

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Yep, Defoe is class. I'm not so sure about the rest of the Sp**s players though.

I don't begrudge them a bit of success though, I know a lot of Sp**s fans and they really don't get a lot to cheer about these days.

kev82

I was really gutted when I saw that we did not put in a bid for Defoe cos that guy is class and at 21 is close to becoming a full England international. Even with all the attacking talent we have I feel we could have found room for Defoe especially with Dennis getting on and not travelling in Europe.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
kaids said:
Yep, Defoe is class. I'm not so sure about the rest of the Sp**s players though.

I don't begrudge them a bit of success though, I know a lot of Sp**s fans and they really don't get a lot to cheer about these days.
Agree with you there. But I'm not s sure about that last sentence.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom