• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ST Waiting List

qs

Established Member
Anyone any idea where the club are in terms of this? Like what numbers on the waiting list got tickets last year and how many (on average) do they get through a year?

longrufus

Established Member
I've been on the waiting list for about 3/4 years odd, started at like 44,000 something, and I know im still in the 40,000's. I know that doesnt really help but its just an illustration. If anyone is thinking that at some point in the future they might like one get your name on the list now.

longrufus

Established Member
I got the bit of paper in my home back in Ireland somewhere, might have to dig it out next time im home, scan it in and post it.

The problem is that people register season tickets when they have a baby, by the time the kid is 18/19 they'll have one waiting. So you gotta do the same.

Tony Montana

Established Member
True. I know a guy who's been a season ticket holder since the mid 70s I believe. Anyway he applied for his son on the day he was born. His son's season ticket became available when he was 5 or 6. Apparantly none of the other kids at his school believe he goes to games because it's just so hard in London these days to go to a Premier League game.

I'm happy with my red/silver membership. I have access to both. And I can deffo go to away games if I want to. It's not like United where their support is so huge they have to apply to away games also.

General

Established Member
I am not sure how many can deal with the inflexibility of a ST although holders can claw back some of the money through ticket exchange these days.

What would be interesting is how many were promoted from red to silver this season. I’m guessing a few hundreds. I’m also not sure if they run a waiting list for promotion or it’s purely on merit i.e. how much you utilise your red membership. It's totally pointless promoting someone who's had their membership for years if they barely attend any games with it. Unfortunately I fall into that category as I have gained access to Silver due to a loophole before we moved to Ashburton and barely make bookings on my own red.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom