• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stack Determined to make it at arsenal

_scorpion_

Established Member
Sammer said:
Good to see him being comitted, but I doubt that he´ll ever be our No1

I agree, but I see him in front of Taylor.

Im not sure about Alumina....we havent really seen him yet.

Dream signing....Hilderbrandt!

Sammer

Established Member
Yeah - Hildebrandt - he still hasn´t prolonged his contract (which expires in 2005) as far as I know. He would be THE long-term goalkeeping prospect that we need.

C´mon Arsène - splash out the 3-4 million and he is all yours :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nice to see some English players who are willing to put there heads down and work hard to get into the team. Commitment, desire and patience but what remmains to be seen is whether or not this allegation about him will hamper his chances.

Clarkey

One problem Loyan there. Graham Stack plays for the Republic of Ireland so in his own eyes he is Irish.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You know what I mean mate. A player who grew up in England. Sure there are loads of examples of ones who do work hard but the ones with high profiles seem to be the ones who think they have a devine right to play and are better than most others. Just mentality I guess.

jeromelee

Sammer said:
Yeah - Hildebrandt - he still hasn´t prolonged his contract (which expires in 2005) as far as I know. He would be THE long-term goalkeeping prospect that we need.

C´mon Arsène - splash out the 3-4 million and he is all yours :D

Really? Only 3-4million? That's a sound buy.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom