• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stack or Taylor???

Marky249

Who do u think should be a reserve keeper when taylor gets back to full fitness, personally im not to sure i think they are both good young keepers.

gypped

Taylor is good, to be sure, but Stack has one serious advantage that tips the scales overwhelmingly in his favour: he's Irish! :mrgreen: :angel

Marky249

stackys good but we cant forget how good taylors been 4 us, does any 1 no anything about alex manninger?

KoLo28

stack all the way, even though we lost last night he made 2 saves to deny mozzerella, that great save plus when he was one on one his presence caused him to put his shot wide.

Senght

Marky249 said:
stackys good but we cant forget how good taylors been 4 us, does any 1 no anything about alex manninger?

Alex has been sold right?

Personally I think both keepers have been great for us but we need to give Taylor some reserve starts when he comes back from injury :D

they are both great, but i can honestly say that i dont feel as confident with them between the sticks as i am with jens. they need more experience, although stacky was almost flawless against middlesborough.

Sol man

Stack will be gunners no.1 in 2 yrs time. The competition will be immense between him and taylor though.

n_henry

I've seen next to nothing of Stack, so I gotta say Taylor. He was great when I saw him last season. :D

lewdikris

Established Member
They're both pretty good. I have a feeling Taylor may jump ship to get first team action - Stacky's a year or two younger so won't be as fussed about not playing every week.

I prefer Stacky - he's got a bit more character. Apparently that view is shared inside the club. Both are very talented however.

A

Anonymous

Stack is rated higher in the club than Taylor.

Taylor is the more experienced having played Juve and the Mancs, whereas Stack hasnt played anyone of note yet.

But i would still choose Stack over Taylor. I have never rated the guy - he just looks far too thin.

Chips&CurrySauce

I have to admit i prefer Stack. He seems more determined and driven than Taylor. I don't think Taylor is decisive enough. I remember when we played Liverpool, when Riise ran onto a long ball and Taylor just remained rooted to the spot when he easliy could have ran out of his area and booted the ball away.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom