• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stadium

snooker

I would like to know why there are never tifos, flares or smoke producers in the english stadiums.
In France there are magnificent tifos, but I ve never seen one in England. Why?

snooker

Here 2 examples of a stadium in France : Geoffroy Guichard
ASSE_Besan_on_Tifo_MF_91.jpg

DSCN3008.jpg

Isn't it splendid?? :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
Im not sure why.

Maybe they are banned and confiscated by secruity guards.

Besides i have been in the middle of a few before and they stink like ****.

calvinngai88

All these only happen in French league and Italian Serie A. I suppose the english FA is afraid that all these might be thrown onto the pitch, because english stadiums don't have any barriers or fences between the fans and the pitch.

snooker

What do u prefer?
A stadium with barrers but a great environment with songs, tifos, flares etc...
Or a dead stadium, with near to the players?

I choose the first stadium :roll:

calvinngai88

Maybe because your location is different. If you're in England, you'll see the fans around you are so enthusiastic about the game, cheering the team along, and can even be closer to the players, whereby you feel that you're part of the team.

With barriers, you'll feel secluded from the players, and you don't feel like you're part of the club, which is the fans "department". Get what I mean?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What do u prefer?
A stadium with barrers but a great environment with songs, tifos, flares etc...
Or a dead stadium, with near to the players?

I choose the first stadium

Just like Mad Jens pointed out, different countries - different cultures.

ste

Just wouldnt happen in England again different cultures and to say our stadiums are dead is a joke unless of course your at old trafford :D

Aussie

Established Member
Well the football is **** of there so you have to amuse yourself with all the pretty colours.

Aussie

Established Member
Well the football is **** of there so you have to amuse yourself with all the pretty colours.

brianfrance

Established Member
Geoffroy guichard is a superb stadiul with great fans. The "chaudron" is a myst
Also I really like the velodrome and the ambiance there

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom