• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan El Shaarawy

Status
Not open for further replies.

elber82

Quite a big prospect a few years back but injuries have stagnated his development and even though he's still young it's doubtful whether he can reach his true potential.

If he left Italy I think he'd be better off moving to a subtop(ie Tottenham, Leverkusen, Valencia) club to rebuild his career and confidence.

Needs a new haircut as well. What the hell is he thinking with that ****?!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Looked the next big thing a couple of seasons back, still very talented. This guy has terrible injury problems though, as others have said it's a huge gamble. Bit of a Demba Ba situation, has the ability, but who's willing to take the risk?

Iceman10

Established Member
daniel-bryan-no-o.gif

GabeGooner

i'm hoping this is a joke, as much as i dont want El Shaarawy it's not because he lacks talent, more to do with his injuries. He's quite clearly better than ox and wilshere outwide.
Wilshere cutting inside from the right gives us what Sánchez does cutting in from the left. No other player in the team can do that, they're all right-footed. The exception is Özil, but he doesn't shoot and is far more influential in the centre of the pitch.

Chamberlain simply hasn't had enough games. On the right he'll run the flank – unlike anyone else who plays there. He's the only winger we have who offers any penetration down the right flank, the only winger to stretch the defence from the right, and the only player on either wing who will cross the ball as part of the first wave of attack (which is crucial to Giroud's game). But again, he doesn't get the games to show people he has consistency, so people suggest someone as inconsistent as El-Shaawarwy is better than him, even though they probably don't watch Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom