• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephen Sunday

Arnie

ultimus said:
I don't want overpriced young english talents. Arsenal is an england-based club, not a government-sponsored club. If you want to fight with the top dogs, you have to play like them and you can't win european cups with 50% of domestic players on the field. Especially with overrated english players. If you feel a bit patriotic, support the like of Swansea, Scarborough etc.

Swansea are Welsh!! :roll:

But you are right, whenever Tottenham fans say they have so much English talent i ask how many are in the England squad, the elite. The players have to be of some class, not some Liam Miller/Darren Fletcher rubbish!!

otfgoon

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Shadow Moses said:
F_Henry said:
pha2er said:
rooney cost £30mil, and theo cost (up to) £12mil - of course they're overpriced ffs.

any english player transferring to another team are overpriced - michael owen, shaun wright-phillips, andy johnson, rio ferdinand etc. all vastly overpriced.

Everyone thought Rooney was over-priced, but he has already lived up to his pricetag. Even though Man.U spent so much money, I guarantee you anyteam with 30 Million would do the same if the knew how good he was going to be. And surely Theo will live up to his pricetag. My point was Arsenal should invest in a couple more English talents who will be worth their pricetag, since Wenger is so good at spotting unknown talents, We should get two more English talents preferably Curtis Davies and Midfielder. So I hope you understand that I know English players are over-priced at FIRST but some of them are worth the money ( i.e Rooney), and those are the players we should get.

Arsène has had his fair share of English flops so I doubt anymore splashing out except it's someone special..like Theo.
he's had his fair share of french flops too, he still splashes out there.
These french flops havnt really cost him a fortune.

We have discussed him at length on the Cyber Eagles forum ... Betis wants him. Real Madrid tried to buy him last year for 300,000 euros ... his stock has been rising.

http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic. ... ay+stephen

He is a kid btw ... also enuff of these jibes about Africans and age ... one should look no further than Rooney or some other balding youngster.

sony_ligon.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom