• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Suggested Rule Changes from Qld Roar coach

Asterix

Established Member
http://www.smh.com.au/news/football/ble ... 92728.html

Miron Bleiberg's suggestions include a direct free kick from edgee of penalty area after winning five corners, can't pass back to own half (similar to basketball I guess), team and personal fouls accumulate and result in direct free kicks, player who injures another with a foul leaves the field for as long as the injured player.

I like the first one, but not sure about the others.

Read the article and see what you think.

invisibleman18

Established Member
James said:
What a load of s***e.

sums it up nicely.
teams would just try to get corners rather than score goals as you would then get a free shot from the egde of the box with no wall.
games would become a shambles.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Next thing you know, he'll want to change the name of football to Bleiburg-ball.

Who does he think he is anyways? A someone in the football world?

asajoseph

Established Member
If there was one rule change I'd like to see, it would be the introduction of Yank-style penalties for shootouts... I'd keep normal-time penalties the same though...

A

Anonymous

If I could change one rule it would be that in extra time 4 players from each team have to go off. 7 a side on a full pitch would be great.

*oh and only one neville brother on a pitch at one time

nazo

Established Member
im sure this guy is on something
why doesnt he make a new sport
the most funny one i saw was 5 corners for one freekick, bah are we trading things on pitch

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom