• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Think Auba looks fit as a fiddle, should be fine a couple more years.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Should we be renewing PEA? Reckon he’ll be going off a cliff in a few years.
Guy has unreal natural fitness. Always said how he reminds me of Eto'o with that, just unreal.
2 more years of top top form minimum, and he ain't slowing down easily either

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't get the impression he abuses his pace all that much tbf. If he keeps finding good positions to score from, there shouldn't be too much of a decline I think.
Biggest myth is Auba using his pace to score, guy has elite positioning and finishing instinct. Will be a force for at least 4 more years.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They’re promoting Brewster this season, so have him shaq & origi.

CB starting will be Virgil & Gomez with lovren & matip as back up.

Creative CM you could probably improve.
No idea who Brewster is but I think probably a high ceiling wing forward would push their wingers and add depth. CB probably they're fine with but yeah a creative player in midfield at least could've helped them big time.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Gonna be tough to leave this part of the forum behind for the next few months, but it has been a fun ride. 4 new first 11 signings + an elite prospect signed up joining us next season. Most importantly shown bags of ambition and the ability to get what we need. Love it!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This is getting on my nerves. All we've had today is Jon Moss given a pre match team talk to Liverpool and Ian Holloway saying the most stupid thing ever said on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom