Superbru: "Arsenal Mania - PL 2016/17"

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai
Have also hit a bit of a slump, got only 5 predictions right for the fourth week running and not a single correct score this week.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Got a wooden spoon for my performance in Week 8, ffs :lol:

Was doing a lot better last year when you were rewarded for picking correct scores more than simply win/loss/draw.
Gimme my spoon back. :p

Haven't watched one footie match in weeks but at least ive logged in to do this predictor. Fancy footie team in tatters though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Funny week for points. My results were so bad I thought I would get the wooden spoon but amazingly stayed 8th. Very low scoring week with 2 wooden spoons awarded :)

Rimaal

Questionable Taste
Trusted ✔️
Funny week for points. My results were so bad I thought I would get the wooden spoon but amazingly stayed 8th. Very low scoring week with 2 wooden spoons awarded :)
I did horribly this week. Only 1.3 points I think.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I had to dig this thread out cos I got the yellow cap and I'm coming to get ya :) Strange seeing as only yesterday I received an email saying "Dear Arsène, You did worse than the community average.

Dear Arsène throws me every time, I called myself Arsène Smith when registering :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I deserve extra points for this double. Last week yellow cap, this week wooden spoon. Got to be a first! :)