• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I don't think we should worry he got cooked a couple of times. He's just been back from a niggle after a long-term injury.

Buhry

Established Member

Glad he didn't get injured, that was a nasty tackle from jackson. Gave me flashbacks to diaby's ankle there for a second.

Pop Tart

Established Member
One of his best games for us, think he was immense in his first season here. Has to stay fit and replicate that from now on.

Been unlucky with some in game incidents . The Jackson nasty challenge, the Everton face stomp and the unlucky palace sending off

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom