• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

CannonBals

Contract extended by just 1 year from 2025 to 2026. This raises some eyebrows. This is similar to the deal club gave to Ramsdale.
I think if he doesn't improve his fitness, he is moved on in the next few windows. Pretty clear message.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Contract extended by just 1 year from 2025 to 2026. This raises some eyebrows. This is similar to the deal club gave to Ramsdale.
I think if he doesn't improve his fitness, he is moved on in the next few windows. Pretty clear message.
Yes it's just to protect his value and giving him another year to prove his fitness

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I actually like this one year extension a lot. It's good that the club don't tie themselves to an injury-prone player for too long. It's likely a very nice compromise for both parties.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Arsenal media had to come out with some weird video for a 1year deal ffs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He can’t be relied on. I think he is quality but just is never available. It is actually a bad move to not sell him and bring a more durable defender. Our defensive bench is still; after two year end collapses due to no defensive bench, terribly thin. Him and Partey are in same boat and should be sold not resigned

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
In this busy hectic schedule, Tomiyasu has to take off some minutes from Ben White's leg especially with Cedric not being included in the premier league match day squads.

He also has take off minutes of Saliba's minutes, Kiwior must take off minutes of Gabriel in some games and Tomi or Zinny (depending on fixture) play on the left.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Uncharacteristically shaky today but hopefully just a case of rust. He'll have a part to play with these fixtures piling up.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It was nice to see him back and looking sharp enough. We just need him to recapture the form he had in his first six months here. And stay fit.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
He's a player that needs a run of games to get into his groove. Teams fighting for silverware can't always provide that luxury, we need him to hit the ground (not literally !) running when he's called upon.

Anyway, he's a good player & solid when he's in his groove, & we'll need him for the run in. Stay fit for once please !

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom