• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I literally can't believe anyone'd think that was an aimless cross ffs.
Thought i'd mention he made exactly the same cross against West Ham as he did vs Southampton. Weren't no accident. Didn't lead to a goal but he was defo picking out KT.

blaze_of_glory

Honestly what a signing he’s been. His challenge on Benrahma is what essentially led to ESR’s goal. Wingers have such a torrid time against him, he never gives up and he’s quick enough to keep up with most forwards.

Incredible he’s still only 23 years old and it’s his first season in the PL. He’ll be a key part of our back four for years to come.
All this and he's also very solid on the ball. Good touch and accurate, often clever passes. Makes smart decisions. Can cross pretty well too!

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Called it day 1. Don't @ me. Same with Gabi and Ramsdale. Arsenal should hire me for their scouting department
@GDeep™ has some competition

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully it's nothing but just cramp he played alot of minutes and never get rested well we all know why.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully it just minor. Can see why mikel can't trust Cedric but imo Chambers can do the job as RB he not as good as Tomi but much better than Cedric

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Gabriel every gets injured, we should move him to CB.

He's the Japanese Kolo Toure, could put him in most positions and he would be quality I feel...could actually even be a good DM, know Arsenal fans have wanted one defender to do that :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom