$tan Kroenke Becomes Sole Owner

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by OnlyOne, Aug 7, 2018.

1. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Divided_Pie, Gooner Zig and ThlRama like this.
  2. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

What this will most likely mean:

A 130 year old club with a proud history becoming the plaything of this halfwit American and his son.

He can do what he wants with the club and not have to tell anybody.

****ing tragic.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Gooner416, Gooner Zig, salvat and 4 others like this.
  3. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Ex-Troll

Gazidis is off to Milan because he saw it coming.

4. Song Billong

Song Billong Well-Known Member

Looks like it now.

What a dark day for the club. Usmanov should send goons around to Kreonke's joint.

5. Stannis

Stannis Well-Known Member

Fucckityfucckfucckshiitmotherfuccker

6. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

And just like that, all excitement for the new season disappeared. Sad and dark day for the club.

7. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

Rumours that Kroenke took out a loan to buyout Usmanov.

Could totally see him lugging the club with that debt.

Gooner416, Gooner Zig and celestis like this.
  8. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

I feel this could be a good thing.

What was bad was two rivaling owners that never spoke to each other.

Maybe Stan is open to spending more in full control or open to bringing in investment from a third party on his terms.

Flying Okapis likes this.
  9. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

10. Beany

Beany ITK Elite

No big surprise.

Usmanov is many things (not all of them pleasant) but an idiot isn’t one of them.

It’s clear there’s nothing in the club for him and never will be, so wants out.

One can only hope that it turns out to be a “moderately benign” dictatorship, as has been the case with the Glazers at Utd, notwithstanding the press and much as their supporters hate the business model...

11. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

This was always coming. We all knew it. Nothing else the fans can do than go along with the process.

12. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Looks like a personal loan though. The debt isn’t on the club.

13. Beany

Beany ITK Elite

Yes but it’s a “bridge” to something else i.e. a term deal that Kronke clearly intends to replace with alternative finance - be that cash or some other, long term structured and bespoke arrangement.

14. Roelie91

Roelie91 Member

Been lurking on this forum for years but never felt the need to create an account of my own. However today, in what possibly the darkest day in the club's history, I decided to create an account.

Make no mistake and do not underestimate the impact that this will have on the club. Arsenal has always in a way been under Kroenke's control but now he can do whatever he wants with it WITHOUT having the obligation to inform the public about it. This will have massive consequences and will really be the downfall of our club (the demise has been going on for 10 years now). No doubt that this is the reason Gazidis is leaving. Such a shame that Wenger invested his life to this club and now will see it was all for nothing.. Only hope now is that in the future Dangote makes an offer to Kroenke he is unable to refuse but I doubt it. I wish this American **** nothing but misery and bad luck..

To quote the dark night "The night is darkest just before the dawn".. I really hope this is true..

skummm, Andy888, Gooner Zig and 7 others like this.
  15. Zaza

Zaza Well-Known Member

Very dark days ahead for this club. The likes of Everton will overtake us in 2 years. Forget about top 4. Arsenal is royally screwed. Kroenke has shown he's never been a good sports owner so yeah.

Bradpiff likes this.
  16. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

[​IMG]

3rd paragraph is of interest here.

17. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

18. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Soul destroying!

Wanted this yank out for a long time and now he'll own the club outright.

19. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

I could see one of the owners that helped him win the LA market being brought in.

20. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Will depend on the business of Arsenal?! That doesn't mean what I think it does surely.

Bradpiff likes this.