• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Team names . . .

Gunner4life09

yeah ofcourse you can tell the difference between a normal ball and a futsal one, i'm not really use to the size, i like size 5 just nice for me. As for tactics . . . i have no clue but we just play 2-1-1 formation.

koivu

total_football said:
maybe the ball you used wasn't an official ball because you can definitley tell there is a difference. the rules are actually a lot different then regular football. i seriously think that tactically the game is closer to basketball then it is to fooball.

koivu where from Canada did you live?

Hey, I lived in Ontario.

Gunner4life09

We have decided to call it "Futsal Falcons". Today is our 1st match against a team called Turbans utd ( they are a bunch of indian ppl who where turbans) its not racist or anything they chose the name themselfs. lol. wish us luck

Gunner4life09

yeah we won. 4-1. i scored 1 goal. was from a free kick, quite proud of that actually.

Our team playes a 2-1-1 formation 2 defenders, 1 midfielder with a free-role and 1 forward. i play the midfield role.

Gunner4life09

We lost sadly . . . 5-3. i scored twice and set up one so not a bad game for me but as a team we played crap . . .

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom