• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thank you!

Swansben

Hi guys, swans fan here. I just thought I should make the effort to sign up to the site just to say thank you very much for yesterday. It was my third time visiting the emerites and I've thoroughly enjoyed every visit, but yesterday was a fantastic day (result aside). I spoke to a lot of arsenal fans before and after the game and every single one of them didn't have a single bad word to say about my club or fans which is always nice to hear, especially for little old Swansea! Me and a group of friends were in the 12 pins after the game and got chatting to a few gooners and I can genuinely say you are the friendliest bunch of fans I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in my 16 or so years of following Swansea city. I even got involved in singing the Mesut Özil song! Haha so once again thank you very much for being such a fantastic club and you lot will definitely be my 2nd team. I'm already planning on getting tickets for a handful of your games when possible! So C'mon you arsenal and JACK ARMY!!!

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Hi guys, swans fan here. I just thought I should make the effort to sign up to the site just to say thank you very much for yesterday. It was my third time visiting the emerites and I've thoroughly enjoyed every visit, but yesterday was a fantastic day (result aside). I spoke to a lot of arsenal fans before and after the game and every single one of them didn't have a single bad word to say about my club or fans which is always nice to hear, especially for little old Swansea! Me and a group of friends were in the 12 pins after the game and got chatting to a few gooners and I can genuinely say you are the friendliest bunch of fans I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in my 16 or so years of following Swansea city. I even got involved in singing the Mesut Özil song! Haha so once again thank you very much for being such a fantastic club and you lot will definitely be my 2nd team. I'm already planning on getting tickets for a handful of your games when possible! So C'mon you arsenal and JACK ARMY!!!

A nice post as an antidote to some of the base level tribalism that sometimes occurs....

Swansea will always have a soft spot in my heart for rejecting Ryan Giggs.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Pleasant & polite opposition fans are always welcome here, Swansben. Your lads made a game of it at the end & left with their heads held high.

I've a lot of respect for Swansea, always coming to the Emirates to play & take the game to us & the matches at the Liberty are never a dull affair;)

Wishing you luck for the rest of the season.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom