• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The annoying Van Nistleoohtheressomelovelygrass

The Mini

When Fulham beat ManUre RVN was screwing up the whole game for the Mancs... then he was complaining! He cant blame others for things he's done

champs

The Mini said:
When Fulham beat ManUre RVN was screwing up the whole game for the Mancs... then he was complaining! He cant blame others for things he's done

how do you figure he was screwing up the game for us?

myth - your right, arsenal win the title in october after 10 games, they seem to forget the title is won after 38 games.....................

as for forlan, i wish fergie would start him more often, last season & in pre season every game he started he seems to score, he needs more of a chance then just 20 mins here & there

jc8gooner

no-one said that we have won the league myth and champs. Not on this thread anyway. Stop putting wordz in peoples' mouths.

champs

jc8gooner said:
no-one said that we have won the league myth and champs. Not on this thread anyway. Stop putting wordz in peoples' mouths.

but we just like reminding every 1 of what happened last year of how arsenal thought they had won it in october, but if this annoys u then i will stop................

AFCG7 - im too good for sky :wink:

A

Anonymous

champs said:
but we just like reminding every 1 of what happened last year of how arsenal thought they had won it in october, but if this annoys u then i will stop................
Talk about flogging a dead horse.

Taozhe

champs said:
The Mini said:

how do you figure he was screwing up the game for us?

myth - your right, arsenal win the title in october after 10 games, they seem to forget the title is won after 38 games.....................

as for forlan, i wish fergie would start him more often, last season & in pre season every game he started he seems to score, he needs more of a chance then just 20 mins here & there

Forlan? ;) PLay him more often. I would love that!!

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom