• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Board Thread

Aevi

Hale End FC
Not sure where this goes, so here's a thread for the board. Some possible news:

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'll add Keswick's comments from earlier this week as well for discussion:

Preacher

Always Crying
i84_Capture10.PNG

#DreamTeam

sil007

Keswick: “We still have much to aim for including a PATH BACK TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Let’s give the team our full support and make a difference over the next few months.”

Just another evidence that current board only care about money. they dont care about trophy

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure where this goes, so here's a thread for the board. Some possible news:
He's probably having nightmares of waking up to DT standing at his bedside.

Can spend some his £100m now.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Keswick: “We still have much to aim for including a PATH BACK TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Let’s give the team our full support and make a difference over the next few months.”

Just another evidence that current board only care about money. they dont care about trophy
Even these wankers must win a trophy (EL) now to get the CL money.

Sobotka

There were rumours in the summer that Josh Kroenke, Gazidis, The Right Honourable The Lord Harris of Peckham and Friar, all wanted Wenger to leave, but were over ruled by Stan and Keswick who obviously both wanted him to stay.

The Right Honourable Lord Harris of Peckham is a geezer and he'll be missed if he does go.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom