• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Always feel for the team that loses this game, 48 games just to get to this point and you have to do it all again next year
Yes that's why i like the first 3 placed teams should be promoted instead of playoff but every league does it

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can we send ESR back to Huddersfield?

Would be good development for him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who Nottingham Forrest rivals?

Derby, then even made a trophy for whoever wins the games...

Brian-Clough-Trophy.png

...called The Brain Clough Trophy, ffs 🤣

Anyway, congrats to Forest.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Damned United is one of my favourite movies, they are big rivals for sure. I like both clubs though. I wasn't around in those years though haha.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man since 1999 in lower leagues thier fans who born in 90's never seen thier team in PL That huge similar to Leeds maybe.

Always like when new team got promoted bring something different even for 1-2 seasons

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Keane will no doubt be in the studio for every game they have on TV next season :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Oh well I am very happy for Forest, I was really hoping they'd get back in. However, I've got nothing against Huddersfield & I've got to feel for them. As the commentators said, hopefully they'll comeback stronger next year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Surely if any man is deserving of an English cup to be named after him, it's Brian Clough. Put some respect on his name.

Obviously a great manager.

But you can't be having a trophy, for winning a derby match, ffs :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom