• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

THE ITLALIAN JOB

TRUE GUNNER

Hi where can i get the arsenal thrashing of inter milan on dvd or download, do you know the actual title of the dvd?

KingReyes

Established Member
play.com

P.S This should be in the Football Games, DVDs or Videos section of the forum. I think you would have found your answer there.

TRUE GUNNER

thanks mate, that was my favourite game of the season and henry's second was my goal of the season.

Sonic Youth

do you reckon they sell an 'english job' dvd in milan with coverage of inter trashing us 3-0 at highbury? :roll:

TRUE GUNNER

lol they probably did after the highbury game but once we beat them they probably took it of the shelfs :D

Mark

Established Member
lol. They wouldn't because in the end they didn't qualify, so it was pretty meaningless. Funny thought though.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom