• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-18s Thread

Afro Mugo

Your boy Myles Lewis Skelly was on trial at Sp**s Chelsea and Arsenal as an u9 but chose Arsenal because he's a gooner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s down to 10 men and 2nd half coming. We always destroy Sp**s academy one of worst in England

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Some cracking finishes here from Omari Benjamin. Definitely needs to step up as we don't have a bonafide 9 but Wilshere is doing good work with him and maximising his movement aswell.

Ethan Nwaneri also looks really, really good. Can't stress it enough, he's 15 and is one of the best players of the group. Not even a scholar. Outside of the boot passing, curled shots from outside of the area, critical part of the attack etc. He's the truth.

Afro Mugo

Some cracking finishes here from Omari Benjamin. Definitely needs to step up as we don't have a bonafide 9 but Wilshere is doing good work with him and maximising his movement aswell.

Ethan Nwaneri also looks really, really good. Can't stress it enough, he's 15 and is one of the best players of the group. Not even a scholar. Outside of the boot passing, curled shots from outside of the area, critical part of the attack etc. He's the truth.
It seems the pipeline of strikers continues. Taking into consideration Chido Obi is also coming through next season.. Interesting fact also last season our u12s u13s u14s all reached the national finals with the u12s between man City 7-1 which is a huge result at that level so it's almost certain there are more talents coming through the pipeline .

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

Seems like Nwaneri can play anywhere in the attack. He kinda has some of the same swagger that you son, Reiss had around the same age.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Nwaneri at 15/16 is stupidly good. Could even do a job for the under 23’s if we put him in there.

Benjamin looks like he just wants to score goals. Powerful and accurate shooting technique on him too.

Been impressed by how well the 18’s have played under Wilshere. The playing style draws heavily from how the first team plays with players occupying spaces and everyone filling into each space when one goes.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nwaneri at 15/16 is stupidly good. Could even do a job for the under 23’s if we put him in there.

Benjamin looks like he just wants to score goals. Powerful and accurate shooting technique on him too.

Been impressed by how well the 18’s have played under Wilshere. The playing style draws heavily from how the first team plays with players occupying spaces and everyone filling into each space when one goes.
Yeah, just from the highlights they've been creating lots of really nice openings regularly but just haven't been putting them away till last match.

Nwaneri looks amazing though. Not holding my breath because we've had amazing schoolboys before but he looks different gravy.

Afro Mugo

Yeah, just from the highlights they've been creating lots of really nice openings regularly but just haven't been putting them away till last match.

Nwaneri looks amazing though. Not holding my breath because we've had amazing schoolboys before but he looks different gravy.
I find it incredibly poetic that Nwaneri is being coached by Wilshere; a player who looked equally good at a similar age. He's really amazing that sometimes you forget he's still only 15, he doesn't turn 16 until March. Reiss was similar at 15😭 so I hope Ethan's story is different

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Inside Hale End was a good watch. Seen all 6 episodes. It follows many of the current u18’s whilst they were in the u16’s last season at Hale End. The goalkeeper Alexei, centre backs Lewis Brown and Maldini Kacurri, as well as the striker Omari Benjamin, they all feature heavily in it.
Maldini joined Hale End very late but the rest were together for a long time I think.

I recommend watching it.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Nwaneri looks a cut above, IMO. The speed of movement and thought at that age is not normal. All of Lewis-Skelly, Azeez, Patiño, and Musah had moments where you say ah he looks like a 15 year old there, or he looks like an 16 year old there, Lewis-Skelly for example from the highlights, obviously you can see he's a massive talent but from the speed of movement and thought you can see why he's in the U18s and why Nwaneri is ahead of him (I know injuries are a factor here too). Musah and Patiño there were moments at age 15 or 16 where you said 'wow, great talent but he's clearly a bit raw in X aspect'. Maybe small sample size with Nwaneri but I would go:

Nwaneri
Musah, Patiño, Lewis-Skelly
Azeez

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Nwaneri looks a cut above, IMO. The speed of movement and thought at that age is not normal. All of Lewis-Skelly, Azeez, Patiño, and Musah had moments where you say ah he looks like a 15 year old there, or he looks like an 16 year old there, Lewis-Skelly for example from the highlights, obviously you can see he's a massive talent but from the speed of movement and thought you can see why he's in the U18s and why Nwaneri is ahead of him (I know injuries are a factor here too). Musah and Patiño there were moments at age 15 or 16 where you said 'wow, great talent but he's clearly a bit raw in X aspect'. Maybe small sample size with Nwaneri but I would go:

Nwaneri
Musah, Patiño, Lewis-Skelly
Azeez
In terms of raw talent I think Patino is up there. The main thing he is missing is the burst of acceleration and natural power. If he had those two things, he'd be ready to start EPL games for Arsenal by next season. The other raw aspects of his game would be polished with more game time and experience. Musah is still only 19 too. I think Valencia are using him on the wing which makes no sense to me. He looks like he has the ability to develop into the perfect modern 8 to me. Skelly looks like the most naturally gifted dribbler we've had since Chris Willock. And he is bigger and more powerful than Willock while still being agile with good acceleration. Nwaneri looks like a Wilshere level talent, so he could be something truly special.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
In terms of raw talent I think Patino is up there. The main thing he is missing is the burst of acceleration and natural power. If he had those two things, he'd be ready to start EPL games for Arsenal by next season. The other raw aspects of his game would be polished with more game time and experience. Musah is still only 19 too. I think Valencia are using him on the wing which makes no sense to me. He looks like he has the ability to develop into the perfect modern 8 to me. Skelly looks like the most naturally gifted dribbler we've had since Chris Willock. And he is bigger and more powerful than Willock while still being agile with good acceleration. Nwaneri looks like a Wilshere level talent, so he could be something truly special.

Musah is playing as a RCM for Valencia these days, so they've got him where he should be.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom