• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-18s Thread

Let's play Aubamawang

He's got excellent ball control for a lad his age. Slightly concerned that he's too much like Wilshere and they might start targeting his ankles. I would rather him play a bit more Cazorla-esque, do the turn then a quick release of the ball.

Obi-Martin looks like a top prospect too, but watching a comp by Scandinavian Scout, he does have a tendency to be a bit too selfish and shoot from ridiculous angles when a cross is available. Hopefully, his decision-making will improve with time. I do like that he tries to put the ball away from the Gk. So fed up of players hitting it straight at the Gk and acting like they did their best.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Very nice, would be great to hear some more facts and opinions about him other than him being a wonderkid. The most important thing of course being his height.

"We are delighted to announce that Wales Youth International Brayden Clarke has joined us.

16-year-old Brayden, who joins us as a first year scholar, has spent his early years with the academy at Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The young central defender was a member of the Wales Under-17s squad which reached the European Championship Finals last May – the first Welsh men’s age-group side to reach a major finals since 1981.

New signing Brayden is expected to go straight into our Under-18s squad for our Premier League South match against Crystal Palace today (Saturday, March 16).

We all welcome Brayden and his family to Arsenal."

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very nice, would be great to hear some more facts and opinions about him other than him being a wonderkid. The most important thing of course being his height.

He started today in a bonkers game against Palace U18s that finished 8-3 to us.

Chido Obi scored 4 goals.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
At this rate, Chido Obi will be going on loan next year with a view to joining the 1st team by the time he's 18. Not a bad thing imo, although I'd like Biereth to get a shot first.
Can't go on loan yet, he's only gonna be a scholar in September. Maybe next calendar year but my guess is he'll be one of the lucky few who sticks around most likely. Biereth I think will probably get sold pending a pre-season audition. I like Biereth, perfect modern forward but just feel he's not quite ready for that step up and we'll look to cash in early.

Let's play Aubamawang

Can't go on loan yet, he's only gonna be a scholar in September. Maybe next calendar year but my guess is he'll be one of the lucky few who sticks around most likely. Biereth I think will probably get sold pending a pre-season audition. I like Biereth, perfect modern forward but just feel he's not quite ready for that step up and we'll look to cash in early.
Good point, I keep forgetting how young he is. I suppose with Biereth it depends what happens in the summer. It's likely we sign a forward, but Nketiah will probably go and with Jesus' injury record, it wouldn't hurt to keep him around to get game time in the cups.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Clean technique. Love tall players with long strides. Still looking for the next Vieira+Diaby hybrid lol. But this kid legit looks like the best CF talent we've produced the last 15 years. I liked John Jules, never really rated Nketiah and Edwards looks decent but has a lot of injuries that set him back.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

According to others who watched this on Palace TV, he could have had 10 today aswell.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But I got one word. Arteta

It’s all good to have young exciting players. But young players only get a chance when a manager go out of his way and put them in ahead of an experienced player. Like Ten Hag did with Mainoo ahead of Abramat

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But I got one word. Arteta

It’s all good to have young exciting players. But young players only get a chance when a manager go out of his way and put them in ahead of an experienced player. Like Ten Hag did with Mainoo ahead of Abramat
:lol: No you don't!

Clean technique. Love tall players with long strides. Still looking for the next Vieira+Diaby hybrid lol. But this kid legit looks like the best CF talent we've produced the last 15 years. I liked John Jules, never really rated Nketiah and Edwards looks decent but has a lot of injuries that set him back.
Yeah I'm excited by how comfortable he looks with the ball at his feet.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom