• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I've waited for this for so long. I'll say one thing in his defence though, which is ever since the age of 16 he's been expected to emulate Thierry Henry. We were only ever going to be disappointed. Saying that, he's overachieved in the disappointment department.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I've waited for this for so long. I'll say one thing in his defence though, which is ever since the age of 16 he's been expected to emulate Thierry Henry. We were only ever going to be disappointed. Saying that, he's overachieved in the disappointment department.
Who expected him to be Henry? He was a one off, I just expected him to be a good player.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's passed his medical and agreed terms.

Everton must be like us, interview and photo's done before announcing it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Who expected him to be Henry? He was a one off, I just expected him to be a good player.

Ah come on, masses of people put the Henry tag on him. He came in when Henry was at his peak and we thought Theo could do the same. The reason he wanted to play through the middle for so long and the reason he took the no. 14 shirt is because he was told he could develop like Henry.

It's all well and good saying now that we just wanted a good winger, but its not true. He had the weight of Henry placed on his shoulders from when he was 16. He'd have been better off without it.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Ah come on, masses of people put the Henry tag on him. He came in when Henry was at his peak and we thought Theo could do the same. The reason he wanted to play through the middle for so long and the reason he took the no. 14 shirt is because he was told he could develop like Henry.

It's all well and good saying now that we just wanted a good winger, but its not true. He had the weight of Henry placed on his shoulders from when he was 16. He'd have been better off without it.
I never did!!!"

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If Welbeck and Walcott would have the same wage, i surely would prefer to sell Welbeck. I don't know a point where Welbeck is better and Walcott has less injuries too.

But with his wage it is the right transfer, hopefully Welbeck will follow in summer.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Ok I believe you and that's all well and good. But it doesn't change the fact that that expectation was placed on him by many people.
Nobody on the message board I posted on at the time thought so either. Just one of those things. I always thought Theo looked up to Henry and that was why he wanted his shirt.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Yes. This.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

I could've told you he wasn't going to be the next Henry. WTF were they thinking inside the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom