• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Refs seem to get a real joy from pissing off our players and fans, sadly.

They seem to have a real spring in their step when calling fouls/booking/sending off our players, for much less than they call it against other teams.

Really ****ing annoying.
Am watching the Sp**s game and what the Sp**s players were getting away with for the first 30-40 minutes is just unreal. And then when they finally get a yellow it is almost like the referee is apologising. Looking at the Sp**s player, shrugging the shoulders and say: "What can I do. At one point I have to give a card". Pretty sure the foul by Reguilon at the start would have been a yellow at least if it had been Arsenal. Might have gone to VAR for a red given he was so far from the ball.

All the while the Sp**s fans shout for a penalty at any chance. Howling like every touch on a Sp**s player should be a red. Their players surrounding the referee and complaining. All the while we are supposed to take the decisions as something having to do with our current form! **** me how ****ing stupid can one be?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool and Klopp were complaining about refs last week, Tuchel and Chelsea fans were complaining about refs yesterday etc.

Everybody thinks refs are out to get them.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Liverpool and Klopp were complaining about refs last week, Tuchel and Chelsea fans were complaining about refs yesterday etc.

Everybody thinks refs are out to get them.
Key difference is we are complaining about refs every week. Not 1 week out of 5

Xln

You see managers, fans complain about refs every week too, last season Liverpool fans thought everyone was out to get them all season, Klopp was having a breakdown.
Could be but fans are reactive. Every little detail is a conspiracy towards them.

But for us it's something else. We are actually getting fvcked over by var with premier league stats backing it up.
If any fan can complain it is us imo. Not saying conspiracy levels mind you

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Could be but fans are reactive. Every little detail is a conspiracy towards them.

But for us it's something else. We are actually getting fvcked over by var with premier league stats backing it up.
If any fan can complain it is us imo. Not saying conspiracy levels mind you
Like your tag line by the way! Beats mine and @RacingPhoton by a country mile. One to wear with pride like the Soviet Medal for the Defence of Stalingrad! Battle rages on! I feel like one of the sewer fighters from Stalingrad battling it out in the dark stench! ;)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You see managers, fans complain about refs every week too, last season Liverpool fans thought everyone was out to get them all season, Klopp was having a breakdown.
All the while they were not seriously disadvantaged. Just coming out full force regardless why we might get to a side comment in an interview. So ****ing weak!

Xln

Like your tag line by the way! Beats mine and @RacingPhoton by a country mile. One to wear with pride like the Soviet Medal for the Defence of Stalingrad! Battle rages on! I feel like one of the sewer fighters from Stalingrad battling it out in the dark stench! ;)
Haha this one got me. Thanks!
Yeah i don't know which mode gave it to me but i am truly proud of it.

This is what Xhaka has driven me into.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Haha this one got me. Thanks!
Yeah i don't know which mode gave it to me but i am truly proud of it.

This is what Xhaka has driven me into.
We are with you man! At least we are getting a couple of games rest from the Xhaka experience now!

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We seem to be at a critical stage with refs. I think the next time a decision goes against us wrongfully, Arteta (or replacement) calls the players off the pitch. Even if we go back on again, it makes a statement and stops the refs scheming little heart for a minute. Steve Brice did it years ago when we scored after failing to return the ball.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Think the only way out of this reality is for the club and manager to raise an almighty stink game in and game out! Just call it out for what it is, biased and corrupt! Every time it happens just go hell for leather and shout it from the roof tops.
We were visibly more aggy about decisions after Wolves, Lacazette in particular.

It doesn’t come naturally for our lads though so this faded after a few weeks. Now the lack of confidence across the team is compounding it as well we just take it.

The chambers punch was pathetic but I’ve seen those given admittedly.

Why

Always Me ?
We saw from the Euros how good Refereeing can be. But none of the good ones were from the Premier League. The standard of English refs is shocking and has been awhile. But bling any of our losses on these decisions is clutching at was straws.

Everything that has been not given to us was soft, and Xhakas tackle was a straight red. So I am not overly bothered. Only thing that annoyed me was the Kola yellow for something Rodri had done about 6 times already.

I do believe the VAR parameters have been changed and they have been told to use it less and only correct if it's a major mistake.

But blaming refs is silly. Everyone gets bad decisions

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We were visibly more aggy about decisions after Wolves, Lacazette in particular.

It doesn’t come naturally for our lads though so this faded after a few weeks. Now the lack of confidence across the team is compounding it as well we just take it.

The chambers punch was pathetic but I’ve seen those given admittedly.
I am surprised we haven’t been more aggressive in combating this as an organization. Seems like a good thing to do. See no real downside either. Especially as we got nothing for following the rules and being well behaved. All it got us was being seen as soft.

Xln

Just watched the lowlights from the Man City game. Just want to state here that I hate Martin Atkinson, Mike Dean and Jonathan Moss! ****ing ****s the three of them. And they are followed by the rest of those ****ing Midland ****s! Such a biased and corrupt bunch the lot! 🤬
I remember watching a little clip of 2 minutes with all the refs and var fvcking us up and that was, sorry if i am lying, somewhere around february last season?

Imagine that clip now, will be 4 minutes filled with ref and var vs Arsenal

Xln

Funny stuff. Was watching random highlights of guendouzi playing for us and stumbled on this one

1:46 rojo coming in with a tackle that's 10x worse than Xhaka's and he only gets a yellow. Can't believe my eyes

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Funny stuff. Was watching random highlights of guendouzi playing for us and stumbled on this one

1:46 rojo coming in with a tackle that's 10x worse than Xhaka's and he only gets a yellow. Can't believe my eyes
Fellaini pulled guendouzi's hair right in front of ref but didnt' even get booked :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom