• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Alcântara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yep but the power of their disillusion was so strong that they actually brought it to life in the end.
Its annoying because I respect Liverpool as a club and I'm envious of the aura around Anfield and YNWA.

But their delusional bin dipper fans leave a sour taste. They have reason to be arrogant now but they were just an absolute joke of a fan base a few years ago.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Its annoying because I respect Liverpool as a club and I'm envious of the aura around Anfield and YNWA.

But their delusional bin dipper fans leave a sour taste. They have reason to be arrogant now but they were just an absolute joke of a fan base a few years ago.
I will forever hate Liverpool after the Suarez fiasco. Never forgive

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

@Anfield 1884 was always such an annoying ****. He was the exact representation of that fan base. Thankfully we have great posters that are fans of other teams like @Juan Matas Beard @Dokaka @GDeep™

Jae

I live in Liverpool mate. Trust me, they are still a joke.

D

Dial Square 1886

I don't know if deluded is the right word, maybe optimistic. Surely, ManUre or Pool are the most deluded.

Well they are far and away the two most successful clubs in English football history, so I don't know about that.

D

Dial Square 1886

I will forever hate Liverpool after the Suarez fiasco. Never forgive

Well I would actually call that the Arsenal hierachy cloud cuckoo land 40mil+1 fiasco!!

If we had been serious with our bid and not acted like amateurs, then we could have got that done.

Do not blame Pool in the slightest for that one, fair play to them in fact. Wish we had been a bit stronger in telling other clubs to go **** themselves with certain transfers.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
1. Liverpool were definitely the most delusional but because of their recent success they can say stupid stuff and their team backs it up.
2. United fans believe they have the best 11 in the world but they always cry for more money to spend. They seem to get very very defensive over certain players like Pogba or Martial but hate on others like Rashford or Lukaku. Arguably the most stupid.
3. Arsenal fans are bipolar. One week everything is possible the next we’re relegation quality. We hype up our youth products but not as much as Chelsea do. We’re a sentimental bunch and we almost always fall victim to recency bias. Case in point the AMN transfer. Arguably the most obsessive fan base but the funniest.
4. Chelsea fans are kinda normal if you excuse the casual racism and misogyny. They hype up their youth products like no other club. I’ve been hearing how Hudson-Odoi has more talent than Sancho and Greenwood put together. They have a deep rooted inferiority complex to Arsenal imo. They have been better than us for nearly a decade but they feel jealous towards us for some reason.
5. Sp**s fans talk the most sh”t but I just don’t find them annoying as the rest.

DennisTheLegend

We should go all out to hijack this deal, somewhere in the back of his mind he knows that he will have to live up North - the draw of London and the Arteta project is what we should be selling into him.

Also, thought of something crazy - probably cuckoo land....but why are we not sitting with Adidas to get them to put up half of Messi’ wages for 3 years if he ends up on a free. So say If it’s £50m per season = £150m contract split into two. For us we get still one of the most creative and lethal finishers in World Football and Adidas finally get Messi out of a Nike shirt. Just the shirts sales for both parties should cover a huge proportion of the deal. Not realistic but there are creative ways to offer a financial package that works for all.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
1. Liverpool were definitely the most delusional but because of their recent success they can say stupid stuff and their team backs it up.
2. United fans believe they have the best 11 in the world but they always cry for more money to spend. They seem to get very very defensive over certain players like Pogba or Martial but hate on others like Rashford or Lukaku. Arguably the most stupid.
3. Arsenal fans are bipolar. One week everything is possible the next we’re relegation quality. We hype up our youth products but not as much as Chelsea do. We’re a sentimental bunch and we almost always fall victim to recency bias. Case in point the AMN transfer. Arguably the most obsessive fan base but the funniest.
4. Chelsea fans are kinda normal if you excuse the casual racism and misogyny. They hype up their youth products like no other club. I’ve been hearing how Hudson-Odoi has more talent than Sancho and Greenwood put together. They have a deep rooted inferiority complex to Arsenal imo. They have been better than us for nearly a decade but they feel jealous towards us for some reason.
5. Sp**s fans talk the most sh”t but I just don’t find them annoying as the rest.

6. Manchester City- Don't have a fan base.

say yes

forum master baiter
Chelsea fans are utter scumbags. Plastic, racist, right-wing, nouveaux-riche assholes who only started watching football in 2003. Genuinely the worst club and fanbase in the world.

To quote Mohamed Gandhi: I hate Tottenham because I’m an Arsenal fan; I hate Chelsea because I’m a human being.

BobP

Memri Fan
Chelsea fans are utter scumbags. Plastic, racist, right-wing, nouveaux-riche assholes who only started watching football in 2003. Genuinely the worst club and fanbase in the world.

To quote Mohamed Gandhi: I hate Tottenham because I’m an Arsenal fan; I hate Chelsea because I’m a human being.

You only have to look into how their fans treated their first black footballer, Paul Canoville.

Also, I've mentioned it here before but I had a run in once with Chelsea fans in a pub here in Melbourne. Those little Englanders glared at me as if I was pure filth (FYI I'm black).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom