• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
From that Arséne Wenger interview someone posted somewhere on here:

AW: "They're all intelligent enough to be managers, but do they want to sacrifice their lives?"

IV: "You believe it is total sacrifice to be successful?"

AW:"Yep, yeah. Total sacrifice."

"Yep, yeah" must be the most Wengerish line of words ever :lol:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Monaco lost 1:2 against Second Place Montpellier.
They were leading 80 minutes 1:0.

This defending before the second goal... what an individual mistake.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
The job was too difficult for him i don't expect him staying until the end of season
I think they'll keep him until the end of the season, ride it out and see where they finish. They recently said that they are willing to stick with him as this is a long process... But I genuinely question Henry's decision here... He had options where he could mould his managerial style without the broken pressure at Monaco right now.

Would be great for him if they decide to give him an extra season and a summer to see who he can bring in but with their model relying heavily on European qualification, It puts him and them in a pretty tough spot.

Henry was never ever going to do better than Jardim.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Thierry should become their player manager.
I am sure they can improve their attack with him partnering Falcao :)

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Thierry is just such a nice guy. France is having social problems and he's sitting there in Monaco handing out retirement payments to old friends.

Reactions: A_G

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

loool this is why I didn't think Thierry would be a good manager, don't think he'll be able to tolerate players not being able to do what he could on the pitch

Would be kind of funny for a bit to see his reactions to us ****ing up chances all the time. For a bit.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Would be kind of funny for a bit to see his reactions to us ****ing up chances all the time. For a bit.
We saw plenty in his last couple years with us. He'd probably have been even worse standing on the touchline.

GoonerJay24

Dumped out the cup at home against a second string Metz team playing in the 2nd Division.

Henry just is not ready for management it seems and possibliy never will be.

People underestimate how hard being a manager in elite football actually is.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom