• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Nothing special today, he has a few games every season when the passing just doesn't cut it

Expected him to try more shots too when we were still struggling to break, had a decent one but stopped trying

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Our poorest performer today from the poorest performing starting 11 player this season.

So frustrating to watch from his sloppy passing - piss poor ball to KT in the first half, he's weak too short second half pass to Ødegaard. In general he slow downs our game taking to long to make decisions and release the ball and normally decides the wrong option ruining many of attacking movements. To his lackluster running backwards when West ham were on the counter attack.

I think our priority in January must be an upgrade on Partey.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Remember my last avatar picture?

It was Partey before Arteta, because Arsenal has needed "a Partey" for ages.

Without injuries he is world class.

Pepesuave

Our poorest performer today from the poorest performing starting 11 player this season.

So frustrating to watch from his sloppy passing - piss poor ball to KT in the first half, he's weak too short second half pass to Ødegaard. In general he slow downs our game taking to long to make decisions and release the ball and normally decides the wrong option ruining many of attacking movements. To his lackluster running backwards when West ham were on the counter attack.

I think our priority in January must be an upgrade on Partey.
Did you watch the game drunk??

Mitch

Did you watch the game drunk??

Did you actually watch the game? How could the sloppy passes, or constantly choosing the wrong passing option or constantly taking so long to make a a decision who to pass the ball to (which is normally wrong) not fustrate you.

DasBootist

Did you actually watch the game? How could the sloppy passes, or crossing the constant wrong passing option or constatly taking so long to make a adecision who to pass the ball not fustrate you.
Would you rather El Neny or Lokonga?

Mitch

Would you rather El Neny or Lokonga?

It's close between Elneny and Partey (Elneny actually produced more good peformances than him last season, which isn't saying much). Lokonga hasnt looked to the required standard at all.

I'd like us to aim higher and bring a decent CM than Elneny or Partey. There plenty of cms playing for lesser teams in the PL that would be a improvement over Partey at present unless he finally leaves up to reputation and starts producing consistent good performances.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That tackle on Rice just before our first goal, that was the game winning moment.

Unbelievable player, playing against him and Xhaka and Ødegaard must be awful for other teams midfield...they seemingly dominate every midfield now.

bastun

Player:Saka
Can someone enlighten me in the forums characters ? Is it worth explaining to mitch he doesnt understnd football or hes just the AMs Partey hater?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Took a bit of time to get his passing range in the first half as he hit a few doozies. But then normal service resumed. Funny part is that you always feel he has a few more gears to go up in his game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
A few sloppy passes in the first half but other than that.. what a performance. What a player.

I wouldn’t swap him for anybody. The way he can manipulate the ball through the lines. The way he can drop the shoulder and dribble out from deep. The way he can use those long legs to make crucial tackles.

Honestly this guy is a world class midfield player. I just pray he can stay fit. He does so much more than just protect our defence. He’s constantly an option off the ball. He’s superb.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom