• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I managed to get Partey-Ødegaard-ESR to work as a midfield 3 in FM21, and I don't even understand anything about soccer...as proven by my time on here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I managed to get Partey-Ødegaard-ESR to work as a midfield 3 in FM21, and I don't even understand anything about soccer...as proven by my time on here.

I’d back you as manager.

Might be press conferences full of hentai and WWE references but can’t be worse than this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’d back you as manager.

Might be press conferences full of hentai and WWE references but can’t be worse than this.

What made me the anime guy again? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ffs mikel say he don't mind Partey to shot and but at right areas. 🤣 I hope Partey get one for his same today was really close and i don't mind shooting but when you being pressed or shooting from 40 yards is useless.

tcahill

He's never looked good as a single pivot. This ESR-Partey-Ødegaard trio does not work. Makes Ødegaard and Partey play significantly worse.

blaze_of_glory

Good player but suffers as soon as he's paired with anyone besides Xhaka. Not because Xhaka is special or anything, but because every CM needs a compatible partner and it seems Xhaka is the only one we have for Partey at the moment.

Also dont' think we'll ever see Partey at his best in this system. That goes for a lot of players...

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Once in a while he looks like one of the top 3 CMs in the league. The other games he looks like a ponderous accident waiting to happen, and today is one ot the times it cost us. There's been plenty of others we have gotten away with.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Don’t mind him shooting personally. It’s not ideal but at least he’s willing to force the issue and take responsibility. I’d much rather that than see him play it safe for 80 minutes like Ødegaard.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Good player but suffers as soon as he's paired with anyone besides Xhaka. Not because Xhaka is special or anything, but because every CM needs a compatible partner and it seems Xhaka is the only one we have for Partey at the moment.

Also dont' think we'll ever see Partey at his best in this system. That goes for a lot of players...

Makes you think...

...maybe the problem is in the manager then.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Difficult to judge players until we get a decent manager. But Partey looked lost yesterday and that give away for the Benteke goal was what woeful.

Head&Shoulders

Difficult to judge players until we get a decent manager. But Partey looked lost yesterday and that give away for the Benteke goal was what woeful.
Just like Xhaka? First it was Wenger wasn't using him correctly, then Unay came and it was the same story. 5 years later nothing has changed. Partey looks like another over-hyped player. How many good games did he have so far 5? 10? He takes 3-4 stupid pot shots every game, sometimes takes too long to release the ball and just doesn't seem to fit in the system. I have major doubts about him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Said it before, the reason I wanted Neves is because we don’t need this guy baby sitting players anymore. Honestly the only time I’ve seen this guy look like he’s playing in midfield is when he’s with Xhaka.

Also it’s so obvious Mikel wants him shooting from distance, what an absolute whopper.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Now Partey will take shots from our box 😭. Why only Partey? Why not our other players not try to take a shot Ødegaard is good in that too Elneny too if he played look like we strict that to Partey only
Shooting outside the box yields a less than 13% chance of scoring. Which is why top managers discourage it unless other options to get closer are very limited.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Shooting outside the box yields a less than 13% chance of scoring. Which is why top managers discourage it unless other options to get closer are very limited.
There's no way Mikel encourages it. He's garbage but even I can't see him encouraging that. His reaction when our attacking players sometimes shoot instead of making the right pass tells me that.

It could be a thing where they've accepted he's gonna do it anyways we might as well help him get to a less embarrassing level at it.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom