• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It’s theoretically possible for him to start the remaining 19 PL games and up to 7 EL games, wouldn’t be absurd. The probability that he doesn’t though is fairly high.

Clearly the team’s MVP this year, though obviously it doesn’t get spoken about. Very weird situation.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
It’s theoretically possible for him to start the remaining 19 PL games and up to 7 EL games, wouldn’t be absurd. The probability that he doesn’t though is fairly high.

Clearly the team’s MVP this year, though obviously it doesn’t get spoken about. Very weird situation.

Uncle Good-Advice

Let's stay positive. It's not that unreasonable to think he would be available in majority of games. He was playing almost every game when at Atletico so he's not a perennial crock. Yeah, he had injury-riddled first year here but maybe it was caused by problems in adjusting to different pace of the league. He's 30 now, he knows his body better and fighting for championship is a good reason to power through lesser injuries and pain.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Should be able to beat Everton without him. Seems like a game where we can afford to rest him.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Should be able to beat Everton without him. Seems like a game where we can afford to rest him.
Better rest him at home to Brentford before the City game. Eight days rest, Everton got Dyche in feeding his players worms giving 120% etc

Sparrahork

Yep, seems a good excuse to start jorgi and let him show us what we are about, partey will accept a place on the bench (to hopefully not be used) if in any discomfort or at all worried about a bash to his well-publicised and therefore possibly targeted ribs

Goonger

Better rest him at home to Brentford before the City game. Eight days rest, Everton got Dyche in feeding his players worms giving 120% etc

Agreed. As long as he's fit and no risk of aggravating the injury, id rather start him at Goodison.

No matter how ****e they are playing, they always seem to be able to pull 1 out the hat against us, usually some sort of worldie goal scored as well, before back being ****e the very next game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jorginho being here now means we can pretty much rest Partey in all our Europa games and keep him fresh for the league, could be key that.

Jorg might not start many Prem games, but if he helps Thomas stay fit then he will have earned his medal here.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Jorginho being here now means we can pretty much rest Partey in all our Europa games and keep him fresh for the league, could be key that.

Jorg might not start many Prem games, but if he helps Thomas stay fit then he will have earned his medal here.

That’s exactly the point of the signing so people being angry over Jorginho baffles me.

He will come in late in PL games and pass tired teams to death and it will be absolutely glorious

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
That’s exactly the point of the signing so people being angry over Jorginho baffles me.

He will come in late in PL games and pass tired teams to death and it will be absolutely glorious

AM ball knowledge continue to baffle me again. Even read some suggestion we should promote Tom Dicky Merchantè from the academy and give him minutes instead of Jorginho

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom