• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not quite. There's a final playoff round. The 10 group winners will be drawn to create five 2-legged ties.
Ffs, sounds terrible for us. Most of Partey’s issues have been muscular so more game time = more injuries essentially.

jus2nang

Ffs, sounds terrible for us. Most of Partey’s issues have been muscular so more game time = more injuries essentially.
It's not a big deal. It's a 2-legged playoff during the March international break. Most of our players will be involved in international matches anyway.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It's not a big deal. It's a 2-legged playoff during the March international break. Most of our players will be involved in international matches anyway.
Ohhh apologies I misread your original message. Thought you said it was a 5 team group where there is 2 legs for each fixture.

Yeh that’s fine then.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
You would have thought partey was an unlikely player to be unable to adapt to the physical nature of the premier league given his excellent injury history and athleticism but IMO it’s becoming a real problem; six different muscle injuries in less than 18 months. In fact from all of signings over the past 2 years you would have expected him to best adapt but its almost the complete opposite that is true. He could easily become one of those players whose legacy at the club is destroyed by injury.

Is it amplified by the physical burden Arteta places on Partey sometimes by virtually playing him on his own in the midfield?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You would have thought partey was an unlikely player to be unable to adapt to the physical nature of the premier league given his excellent injury history and athleticism but IMO it’s becoming a real problem; six different muscle injuries in less than 18 months. In fact from all of signings over the past 2 years you would have expected him to best adapt but its almost the complete opposite that is true. He could easily become one of those players whose legacy at the club is destroyed by injury.

Is it amplified by the physical burden Arteta places on Partey sometimes by virtually playing him on his own in the midfield?
I really think we should go for a midfielder in January. We could more easily then give some rest to Partey.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho did he sub himself today...is our boy back!?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Serious discussion needed about Poundland Amartey.

Waste of a 45M. He should be setting an example for the younger players especially at these tough away grounds.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Of all the big money signings we've made under Arteta he's definitely looking the worst unfortunately. How long is too long to wait for him to come good?

Pop Tart

Established Member
I like him but today was very very disappointing. Expect a bit more grit and steel. Too inconsistent so far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I also like Uncle Thomas but so far i never seen uncle Thomas of A.Madrid apart from few games apart of few games not saying it been dissapointing but i expected much better. I still think he not 100% healed from his injury

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Think we rushed him back.

Even if he wasn't, considering how good he has been this season, think it's harsh to turn against him after a game v Liverpool.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I honestly would of started el neny alongside him. Think it would of helped. Say that was he on the bench?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Expect partey to become the new whipping boy on the forum; and it’s understandable. Never seen a player as hyped by media pundits and people in the know, saying he was single handedly going to transform Arsenal. He has been disappointing but I think the hype and expectation on him were overdone.

sdotzdot

Established Member
As is the usual story with Partey when he comes back from injury he is terrible if he hasn’t gone completely back to 100%. He is a great player but his low is very low.

The real concern is he keeps getting niggling injuries, and with him, his form completely dips for a while after an injury so it’s like we keep having to start all over again with him. Very frustrating.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Far too passive, and if he cannot bring more offensive play to his game in addition to defensive organisation, then he is no better than Lokonga and Elneny IMO.

We need a player that is able to progress the game forward, as well as manage the base of midfield in collaboration with the defence. This is why Xhaka is missed, despite all his faults.

Unfortunately we may need to upgrade on him sooner rather than later. He is still of decent age so we could get upwards of 20m for him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's never been a midfielder that can run the midfield on his own, not at Atletico and not here. He needs an experienced midfield partner next to him...all his best performances have come when he's been played alongside Xhaka...
I remember when Atletico played vs Liverpool in Anfield and he played a different role to what he does for us and was one of the best players on the pitch that game.

I guess that just shows the difference between Simeone and Arteta though.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom