• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

fute

Sure but Rice is miles better as a defender so instead we should welcome some differences between them

They are both good players.

However, we are still missing a certain type of midfielder from last year that neither one can help us.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He obviously still has passing qualities, but I wouldn't trust him as a Nr.6 when we are dominating the game.

He lost all his pace or is scared to get injured again after a sprint.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He obviously still has passing qualities, but I wouldn't trust him as a Nr.6 when we are dominating the game.

He got outpaced many times today too. Really not someone you depend on as starter anymore

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Getting rag-dolled by a ginger cuckhold is quite something. The sooner this guy is gone, the better.

Batman

Why not when we're dominating the game? That makes no sense.
Because when you're dominating a game, sometimes the only way for the other team to get back into the game is a turnover and Partey is going to do that several times a match regardless of how short his cameo is.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Because when you're dominating a game, sometimes the only way for the other team to get back into the game is a turnover and Partey is going to do that several times a match regardless of how short his cameo is.
He's prone to that when we're deep and trying to transition. I don't see him doing it when we're camped in the opposition's half all game.

Batman

He's prone to that when we're deep and trying to transition. I don't see him doing it when we're camped in the opposition's half all game.
He's prone to that anywhere on the pitch. When he tried to score a stupid volley with us pinning City in, that resulted in a loss of possession. If you recall there was another ludicrous shot that he attempted late on in a game last season. He's not a good decision maker and that is a worry even in games we're dominating.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Multiple people mentioning KDB outmuscling him and far less mention of his pass through the middle to Ode that cut out 3 or 4 City players and led to Trossards great chance - only really worth mentioning if it’s done by Jorginho I guess.

Jorginho played well tbf, but will always run out of gas.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He's prone to that anywhere on the pitch. When he tried to score a stupid volley with us pinning City in, that resulted in a loss of possession. If you recall there was another ludicrous shot that he attempted late on in a game last season. He's not a good decision maker and that is a worry even in games we're dominating.
Fair, I wasn't actually focused on the second half the entire time. Both dull and stressful.

Anyway, he's going to be an asset for the run in. Jorginho and especially Rice are near the red.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Got outpaced but good in possession. He hasn't played substantial football for 6 months but played some nice passes through the lines nonetheless.

Just be glad he's back as a rotational option.

Batman

Fair, I wasn't actually focused on the second half the entire time. Both dull and stressful.

Anyway, he's going to be an asset for the run in. Jorginho and especially Rice are near the red.
We have to hope so but you just never know when one of those odd moments is going to crop up.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Has that special something. The ability to find a forward pass and move the ball forward swiftly.

Just need him to stay fit for rest of the season. In the Champions League and the remaining big games he upgrades us.

Menard

Considering we've basically played all season without him he can provide a massive boost if he finds any sort of form before the end of the season (and of course if he stays fit). Not putting my money on it though.

This. Ephialtes could hold a shield and a spear but would easily cost you in phalanx.

Partey is a freak.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I think he should be looked upon as an upgrade on Elneny, as someone to bring on to shore up the midfield & secure a result from a winning position.

He ain't a starter anymore, but will be useful for his CL experience & the PL run in. Make the most of him whilst he is fit again (for now !).

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom