• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think there are occasions where a central midfielder can misplaced passes, be out of sync, and I can impact the players around him for sure.

I also think a shakey goalkeeper can impact his defence in a similar way. Is it that controversial?
So Partey getting disposed first 10 mins effected all of our players rest of the game?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
So Partey getting disposed first 10 mins effected all of our players rest of the game?

Do I think after we had 88 percent possession and had them on the ropes for the opening, Parteys error grew their confidence? Yes.

Do I think him continuing to play like he is inebriated, falling over, not looking behind him, passes in to nowhere, destabilised our midfield and impacted our rhythm? Yes.

He's our number 6. I do believe he impacted players around him today.

We are trying to play in a cohesive system, and I think his performance, starting from the early giveaway, had an impact on the teams nerves in a very significant game.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We need to upgrade on this guy. At his best he does a job but we can’t have a guy who’s bad day is this bad. He’s a massive reason we started our slide last season by gifting a goal to West Ham and almost did the same today, couple of times.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
All were poor and have me concerned about the true level of our midfield.

After Porto and Bayern tie, the club needs two midfielders if we wish to compete with Europe's elite. An all phase 6/8 hybrid and a progressive creative ball carrying 8/10 hybrid.

Until then, City and Madrid will dominate with their midfield options alone. Madrid stockpiling Bellingham, Valverde, Guler, Tchouaemeni and Camavinga whilst City are looking at Guimares/Paqueta/Musiala/Wirtz on top of having Rodri/Foden.

How Unfair :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Mustafi was worse, tbf.

Nearly 40 million in 2016 for someone that's probably as good as Stepanovs, ffs!

At least mustafi had 2 months of good form at the start of his first two seasons. Has Partey even had 3 consecutive decent performances in a row? He's had less than double figures of good peformances at Arsenal and he has been here for years.

Nawoo81

Awful today as he has been for majority of the time here.
SO many plastic fans on this sub. Partey is world class and the best DM in the world. He was world class 100% of last season where he played 90% of the games.

yesterday's game plan was to cede posession to Man u and park the bus, so thats what he did. The whole team didn't play like they normally do.

I don't have a problem with that. Man u only had like 1 shot on target all game and that was from Casemiro who shot from distance.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Needs to be shot into space. Just to be sure his stench is far enough away from Arsenal.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom