<

Thomas Partey: Ghana Sign Da Ting

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by field442, Oct 5, 2020.

1. CanadianGooner1608

CanadianGooner1608 Well-Known Member

Next time perhaps, they'll negociate to avoid being blindsided.

2. Rasmi

Rasmi Well-Known Member

Atletico messed with Vinai. They saw a need and thought they could disrespect him. You don’t get where he is looking like that unless you have a mean side to you. They just got vinaid

Red London and Mickey Rooney like this.
  3. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

4. AbouCuéllar

AbouCuéllar Well-Known Member

I wish you guys could read some of the stuff my Atlético friends are saying, would've preferred Aouar to Thomas but the amount I've laughed in the last hour is a real consolation. :lol:

5. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

Sharing is caring, fren.

6. Ciscoo

Ciscoo Active Member

Thomas!! Right at the end!

7. balthazar

balthazar Well-Known Member

Rather let Christ wash your sins away. That's more effective then try doing it yourself.

Taneruit likes this.
  8. Ibadan

Ibadan Gagan Jr

please share ahaha

9. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Just finished my first YouTube scout. Finally finally have some athleticism in the middle. He’s not Ceballos on the ball but his touch is far from bad, combined with his pace he beats defenders with his first touch and dribbling quite easily. Another press resistant player added to the ranks. :drool:

Monster in the tackle as well and I can’t see anyone but the most elite of athletes running away from him, if we can’t switch to a back four with Thomas in midfield then I don’t know if we ever will.

10. kofigunner

kofigunner Well-Known Member Trusted

Yes!!! Just seeing the good news. Must’ve been hiding under a rock. Time to do my happy dance!

11. AbouCuéllar

AbouCuéllar Well-Known Member

Can't share whatsapp voice notes, which are the funniest part, but let's just say they are ****ing pissed off, some hate towards Thomas--though I've explained to them that they have only the club to blame for its negotiation tactics--lots of hate towards Cholo and desire for a change (Pochettino, which tbf would be an ideal fit for Atléti), lots of crying about the **** they can't move on like Vitolo, Lemar (tried to diffuse a bit by telling them no worries it's not just you, look at us with Kola, Sokratis, Mustafi, etc.), or players that just haven't progressed (Koke), lots of anger at having no marks like Torreira and Herrera in the squad :lol: (that part I didn't diffuse at all).

Best was when talking about the replacement one of them in our chat who was in full breakdown mode mentioned Campaña (who seems to be their main target to replace Thomas) and a madridista in true madridista style chimes in just to rub insult to injury saying 'buff you guys are so sad, you just vacuum up the dross that one else wants at their club'. Madridistas can be c*nts this is a moment of brilliance, made an already broken Atlético go on a mad angry rant about how they are **** and 'fallicius' (Vinicius, bad wordplay with the word 'fallar' which is miss) is **** and Courtouis just saves their arses :lol:

12. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Leno

Bellerin Mustafi Gabriel Tierney

Partey Ceballos

Pepe Saka Martinelli

Aubameyang​

James Bond and Camron like this.
  13. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

They should blame Cholo and his favouritism to golden boys like Koke and Saul. Not that they aren’t important but Thomas does their dirty work and they crumbled against Juve + Leipzig without him.

Imagine a guy like that being on 45,000 euros a week.

Gunner boy dd, BobP and Red London like this.
  14. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Akwaaba brother

15. kofigunner

kofigunner Well-Known Member Trusted

Time for the song

Symbia, blaze_of_glory and Big Poppa like this.
  16. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

Brilliant signing. We have a ball winner in midfield again thank god. Psyched for the next game to see him in action.

17. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

[​IMG]

...not all heroes wear capes!

NieThePiet, MaraDon, Rygura and 20 others like this.
  18. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

Just not sure we have the #10 player for it. Unless we use Willian there.

Leno
    Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
    Partey - Ceballos
    Pepe - Willian - Auba
    Laca​

This would work. (Or switch Auba to #9 and pull in Saka on the left).

James Bond, Rygura and kofigunner like this.
  19. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

That is so funny but that is on them for refusing to negotiate all window. Main thing is we got him & it's time to Parteyy!! Good work by our board & Arteta!

Red London likes this.
  20. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

This is definitely the strongest lineup we can put on the pitch.

Rygura, Makavelii and Red London like this.