• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As long as him and Gabriel play, you feel we have a chance in games.

Outstanding again today, bounced back very well after his mistake v Palace...great player with a great mentality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long as him and Gabriel play, you feel we have a chance in games.

Outstanding again today, bounced back very well after his mistake v Palace...great player with a great mentality.
They the spine of our team if they get injured we'll struggle because there no quality like replacement

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Immense again today. Up against quality in the Leicester midfield as well but oozes class in his play. Finally finding his top gear with Arsenal, great to see.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really rare we didn't see Partey attempt a 30 yard attempt today 😂
He did shoot with his left foot on target. Not the worst effort as Schmeichel didn't glue it.

Gotta just love Partey, such a gentle guy, but a monster on the field.

Such a weird but fitting nickname for him with his long legs.

Opponents will tremble like they've seen Cthulhu coming at them.

"The eight-legged tattoo on Thomas Partey’s arm recalls a time when his gifts drew an unusual comparison. “I always say, if I would be an animal, I would be an octopus,” he says. “I remember when I was in Almería they called me ‘the octopus’ because I stole a lot of balls.”"

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Our mididfueld got dominated second half and him and Sami gave the defense no protection that half and couldn't keep hold of ball.

Thankfully for us we have Ramsdale and Gabriel.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Partey is starting to look like the player we thought we'd bought. He's even starting to shoot on target :) I like his partnership with Sambi, perhaps he's a better type of player to have next to him. He's more mobile than Xhaka but as expected he has a long way to go to become the automatic starter. Having said that, he is improving rapidly and if Partey continues to improve beside him Arteta will have to ask himself why 🤔

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Here's a foundation that we can build around. Top defensive work and left no space in midfield. He allows Sambi to play a more energetic game and their presence forced Leicester wide. Shots on targets too. We're going to miss him when AFCON starts.

CountChocula

Here's a foundation that we can build around. Top defensive work and left no space in midfield. He allows Sambi to play a more energetic game and their presence forced Leicester wide. Shots on targets too. We're going to miss him when AFCON starts.
Hopefully by AFCON Sambi will have learned enough from Partey's play to carry Xhaka along.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? Will he go to the internationals?
He’s not playing against Ethiopia, and Ghana has struggled. My fear is that he may be rushed back for the last game against South Africa because it will literally be a must win

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom