• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Think we should get this locked, looks like the deals completely dead. Shame.

SK Lation

Nobody really know why he got that award tbf.
Maybe. And nobody really knows why Keita doesn't work out for Liverpool as they thought. Problems to adapt to the league or life in England, injuries etc..? Just hate these comments about players, coming from some ***** stating a player to be generally ****e just because they didn't make it here with immediate effect. Doesn't matter if players of our own mentioned or scouser ****.

Keita IS a baller. Everyone easily could see that before he joined Klopp.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe what I’m reading on here tbh, people making out like he’s a one season wonder in some farmer league like the Eredivisie or Ligue 2.

He’s been arguably the best player in a superior league to us for several years for one of the best teams in Europe.

He’s been asked to play a role that’s not his natural game and he’s excelled at it. Don’t know why people are comparing him to Yaya because they’re totally different players.

Playing in a team with so much pace and movement would suit him so well.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Can’t believe what I’m reading on here tbh, people making out like he’s a one season wonder in some farmer league like the Eredivisie or Ligue 2.

He’s been arguably the best player in a superior league to us for several years for one of the best teams in Europe.

He’s been asked to play a role that’s not his natural game and he’s excelled at it. Don’t know why people are comparing him to Yaya because they’re totally different players.

Playing in a team with so much pace and movement would suit him so well.

Put down your tainted glasses.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
La Liga is a farmer's league once Messi leaves. Terribly branded, non-English speaking and communicating players. Recipe for disaster.

The Emery of leagues.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Put down your tainted glasses.

It’s tinted glasses and is it that controversial? I mean the third placed team handily knocked out the runaway champions of the PL.

7 of the last 11 winners of the Europa League have been Spanish as well as 6 of the last 10 CL winners.

Moah

It’s tinted glasses and is it that controversial? I mean the third placed team handily knocked out the runaway champions of the PL.

7 of the last 11 winners of the Europa League have been Spanish as well as 6 of the last 10 CL winners.
Premier league is just power and pace with not much ability and technical quality. La Liga is a level above imo.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Some are using stats to downplay Partey? That's a new low.

If you have one healthy eye you could see that Thommy is slick like an eel while Xhaka moves like a cran.

Guy would have a Yaya Toure-esque impact on our midfield.
Premier league is just power and pace with not much ability and technical quality. La Liga is a level above imo.
PL fanboys are hypocrites. They call bundesliga and ligue 1 farmers league yet every year buy their best and emerging players

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why do players almost every time need one season to adjust to EPL?

I have never heard about this kind of adjustment when they go to other top leagues.

drippin

PL fanboys are hypocrites. They call bundesliga and ligue 1 farmers league yet every year buy their best and emerging players

If they buy their best players & develop their own, doesn't it mean the level is better when time goes by?

GunnerShy

La Liga is a farmer's league once Messi leaves. Terribly branded, non-English speaking and communicating players. Recipe for disaster.

The Emery of leagues.
Recipe for disaster for who? As a first language Spanish is spoken by far more of the football playing/supporting world. But for wages, I'm not sure many "foreigners" would choose the EPL over La Liga. As seen by the dominance of the Spanish giants.

Brexit will further disadvantage the EPL with permits for young talent.

Don't get me wrong. I love the EPL... But only because Arsenal are in it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they buy their best players & develop their own, doesn't it mean the level is better when time goes by?

What about Eden Hazard? Arguably player of the year at Chelsea and did nothing at Real this year.

Where’s the same energy as any PL import?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Still no spanish team in this year's CL semi finals.

GunnerShy

Why do players almost every time need one season to adjust to EPL?

I have never heard about this kind of adjustment when they go to other top leagues.
I think it is the way the EPL is officiated. It's out of step with most of Europe.

New player comes along and teams runaround and kick the f*ck out of them. Some have the stomach for it and adjust. Others never do.

drippin

What about Eden Hazard? Arguably player of the year at Chelsea and did nothing at Real this year.

Where’s the same energy as any PL import.

Well he has had injuries, missed 26 games this season according to Transfermarkt. :lol:

And are you saying Griezmann is **** because he isn't performing like in Atletico?

Anyway, you misdirected the point. EPL teams (even the midtable ones etc.) buy the best players from other leagues (not from the top teams of course) so the level will be better in time due to money. Ask @Makingtrax

Personally I think especially Spain & Germany are very good leagues, only a bit below EPL. UCL & UEL of course paint a different picture (and tournament is a tournament), but it's more about the level of the whole league, not top 6 teams only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom