• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Elite post bar maybe I'm not sure anyone would pay more than 20 M for Lacazette. But let's hope someone is as stupid as Arsenal are at transfers!
Those signings would immensely improve our spine and shape of our starting eleven. I don’t want a lot of average signings and stop gaps like in previous windows, all I want is 3 key signings.

With Gabriel Magalhães, Saliba, Tierney, Aouar, Martinelli and Saka, we’ll have a bunch of u23 players who have the potential to reach the very top.

I agree though offloading Lacazette is going to be our main issue this summer. The perfect scenario would be to send him back to Lyon.

Anyways, Thomas Partey would be a fantastic signing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Liverpool arent even the best team in England FFS.

There is a distinct difference between best team and best performing team. Based on where the season left off, they are one of the best performing teams in Europe right now, along with Bayern, Barca and Dortmund. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt however, and factor in that Liverpool are the current CL holders and thus can be considered the champions.

Anyway, onto the Ox discussion. He is getting better now, there is no doubt about that. Being used in a swap for Partey isnt something I think will happen because Atleti already have cover internally. But that could just be my hope talking as well.

Liverpool arent the best team in England?

Ok they are over 20 points clear at the top.

They are currently both the best team in Europe (champions league to show for it) and the best team in the world (trophy to show for it).

And your telling me that theres some team in England better than them?

I give up. This forum really is full of people who would argue for arguments sake.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
it's blatantly obvious to me that you'd rather post about Liverpool than the possibility of Partey coming to Arsenal

enough already

How can I not post about Liverpool when people takkng about the Ox being ****e because he doesnt start every week for Liverpool and how he would have been much better staying in a team that doesnt challenge for anything and frankly is drowning in mediocrity.

As I said. This has been the worst state of Arsenal i have ever seen. We are 9th. We sign ****e players. We make those ****e players worse and cant get rid of them.

We pin our Hope's on an 18 year old who doesnt want to sign a new contract.

We pin our Hope's on our only elite player who also wont sign a new contract.

We do the same **** year in year out signing crap players and making them worse.

People think Saliba is going to be our Van Dijk. He will get run around the show up against top players.

It's ok being positive but theres another thing being deluded and most of the posters on here are deluded.

They think we are going to start challenging making 2 or 3 signings. We are 9th. Not 4th/5th.

Wake up. We wont be challenging or getting close for minimum 10 years.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Today who is the best team? Why are people trying to argue this with me. This is stupid.

Well in recent times City went to the Bernabeu and won while Liverpool have lost to Watford, Chelsea and Atletico twice and were very lucky vs West Ham. If we're talking about recently.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How can I not post about Liverpool when people takkng about the Ox being ****e because he doesnt start every week for Liverpool and how he would have been much better staying in a team that doesnt challenge for anything and frankly is drowning in mediocrity.

As I said. This has been the worst state of Arsenal i have ever seen. We are 9th. We sign ****e players. We make those ****e players worse and cant get rid of them.

We pin our Hope's on an 18 year old who doesnt want to sign a new contract.

We pin our Hope's on our only elite player who also wont sign a new contract.

We do the same **** year in year out signing crap players and making them worse.

People think Saliba is going to be our Van Dijk. He will get run around the show up against top players.

It's ok being positive but theres another thing being deluded and most of the posters on here are deluded.

They think we are going to start challenging making 2 or 3 signings. We are 9th. Not 4th/5th.

Wake up. We wont be challenging or getting close for minimum 10 years.

Why do you post then? Why do you even support Arsenal? Do you have any belief in anything related to Arsenal? Could never be like you.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Well in recent times City went to the Bernabeu and won while Liverpool have lost to Watford, Chelsea and Atletico twice and were very lucky vs West Ham. If we're talking about recently.

Who is the European, world and will be the PL champions? I honestly cannot believe you are trying to argue that theres a better team than liverpool in the PL. This is the type of fans we have.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why do you post then? Why do you even support Arsenal? Do you have any belief in anything related to Arsenal? Could never be like you.

Hope comes from actions I see. When I start seeing my team move forward i will be abit more positive. I will support them whatever but i will not blow smoke up Artetas ass, Arsenals ass, Aubas ass until we start improving. We are 9th and until that starts to improve how can you be positive? Because we are linked with a player we might not even sign? Who most people have watched play half a dozen times in a rigid defensive system.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Who is the European, world and will be the PL champions? I honestly cannot believe you are trying to argue that theres a better team than liverpool in the PL. This is the type of fans we have.

Well the current PL champions are..... Man City. Who got 198 points over the course of three seasons and have won 6 out of the last 7 domestic trophies available to them. At their best they're a better side than Liverpool.

Moah

Hope comes from actions I see. When I start seeing my team move forward i will be abit more positive. I will support them whatever but i will not blow smoke up Artetas ass, Arsenals ass, Aubas ass until we start improving. We are 9th and until that starts to improve how can you be positive? Because we are linked with a player we might not even sign? Who most people have watched play half a dozen times in a rigid defensive system.
Your username should be 25Adebayor tbh.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool arent the best team in England?

Ok they are over 20 points clear at the top.

They are currently both the best team in Europe (champions league to show for it) and the best team in the world (trophy to show for it).

And your telling me that theres some team in England better than them?

I give up. This forum really is full of people who would argue for arguments sake.

Yes there is dude, Man City are a better team than Liverpool. There is a difference between great performance and consistency and an actual better team.

For example, I believe Arsenal were the best team in England and probably a top three side in Europe from 2000 to 2005, yet they only have 2 premier league trophies to show for it. Messi is the world's best player by some margin, despite having just caught up to Ronaldo's best player awards last outing. It's why Leicester's PL win was so amazing for the neutral, they were way behind the best in the league stakes, yet walked away with the PL in 2015 with their amazing season beating performance.

Discussions are opinion based yes, but they arent as black and white as you like to make out. There are nuances involved.

I just call it like it is.

Some fans cant admit what is blatantly obvious.

Liverpool is the best team in Europe and the Ox is playing his fair share of games. He made the right decision to leave us and join them and rather than fans try to say....pfff he isnt first choice or he is only a squad player is acting like a child.
I have no problem in you calling out stuff that is supposed to be called out. Ox had his own right to go to a more ambitious club. I would too especially with the gloom that was surrounding us with only a downward trajectory in sight. However, a little positivity towards the club you presumably support can't be so hard. We have all seen the club go downhill fast in the last few years. It's starting to take a positive route though as seen in recent decisions by the club's hierarchy.

Btw, I personally didn't think the Ox would have made it big here. Neither was I attached to him as I was to players like Jack, Fabregas, Rambo and even Le Coq. I think in hindsight, it was probably a good decision for us to let him go.

Moah

Liverpool arent even the best team in England FFS.

There is a distinct difference between best team and best performing team. Based on where the season left off, they are one of the best performing teams in Europe right now, along with Bayern, Barca and Dortmund. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt however, and factor in that Liverpool are the current CL holders and thus can be considered the champions.

Anyway, onto the Ox discussion. He is getting better now, there is no doubt about that. Being used in a swap for Partey isnt something I think will happen because Atleti already have cover internally. But that could just be my hope talking as well.
Exactly what I was saying. There is a huge difference between the best performing and the best team.

Manchester City at their best are a very better team than Liverpool at their best quality wise.

Liverpool has not even been performing that well in their games IMO. A lot of lucky wins here and there for them with refereeing going their way!

I would say top6 is in worse shape now but than when Leicester won the league. But not only that, the whole league is worse. Liverpool is benefiting hugely for that.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
City at their best are definitely better than Liverpool I'd say.
Nah, KDB, Laporte, Aguero and Bernardo apart nobody else gets in the Liverpool team.

Best team in the world though is debatable though as there's no clear undisputed team out there currently. Barca could have been under proper management in recent times.

That said with a few moves Liverpool could easily be the clear best.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
City at their best are definitely better than Liverpool I'd say.
City have more quality/talent pound for pound but Liverpool IMO have the most well-assembled squad in the PL. Crafted exactly the way the manager needs it to be, just enough depth to be able to do what they need to do. They're an excellent case study of how to build a squad.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Partey’s Ghana teammate speaks on the matter:

This feels like it’s probably going to happen
Stop derailing this thread with updates about this Partey guy. This is about a so-so player who left us 3 years ago. Oh no wait, it’s about which team is currently the best team in England. This needs to be decided right here right now.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
City have more quality/talent pound for pound but Liverpool IMO have the most well-assembled squad in the PL. Crafted exactly the way the manager needs it to be, just enough depth to be able to do what they need to do. They're an excellent case study of how to build a squad.
Yeah technical ability wise I agree but Liverpool only need 3 players maybe to have the best squad in the world as you say given its in perfect synch to the manager too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom