• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ticket master tickets.

hesham

Established Member
i recently bought a ticket for the fa cup with mid. last friday but havent received the ticke yet, i live in london.. does any 1 no how long it takes ?
really appriciate any help?

wiltord11

same here i havent recieved mine yet i live in london aswell did you get a confirmation email ??? i didnt but i did with the carling cup ones??

lewdikris

Established Member
Snap ... me too. Also bought last friday n live in london and haven't received yet. Be here on time though don't worry. Ticketmaster tickets usually arrive just before the event.

hesham

Established Member
i hope so ive been try to look for a number on the site but cant find it

Allyboy

Established Member
My Carling Cup ticket came last Friday, and likewise the FA Cup tickets have yet to arrive.

I have yet to have a problem with ticketmaster and have not heard of anyone who has had one in recent times so I would not worry just yet.

A

Anonymous

Why are Arsenal tickets always on sale on ticketmaster? Arent we supposed to be a big club?

I have my doubts if we will be able to fill a 60,000 seater stadium for bread and butter league games against boring teams.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
If you haven't got your ticket by Friday- ring the Arsenal ticketmaster line, they'll arrange a pre game collection, I had to do that for the Blackburn game. Hopefully, won't have to this time round

lewdikris

Established Member
Sol - just try getting two seats next to each other! You can always get single tickets SOMEWHERE in a ground. THere will always be a coupla seats somewhere,...

I hope we don't fill the 60000 seater - then maybe I can get a bloody ticket for "boring teams" because at the moment I can't get a ticket unless they come on general sale!!!!

And no - I haven't got my ticket for saturday yet either - and I live 5 mins walk from Highbury!!! Still, TM haven't let me down yet...

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Ticketbastard are useless bastards, but they do handle ticket sales for a lot of clubs and games, so the fact we use them is irrelevant when it comes to filling 60k stadia!

BUT, ticketbastard drop more bollocks than you're average Thai ladyboy surgeon! I always work a rule when I'm getting tickets from them. 2 clear working days. If you haven't got your tickets by then, don't bother trying ticketbastard direct, call the box office. Be nice, but make it obvious you're panicking a little. You'll get given a 'direct' number then and a contact. Then you tell ticketbastard it's 2 days before the game and you work away and won't be home again before the game. Tell them you want duplicate made available at the ground. They always do it, and tell you where to collect them. If your tickets turn up, no problem, you've got them, but if they don't you've got a back up.

And a little hint from a collector. If you do that and the originals turn up, always go collect your duplicates and use them, because people pay money for tickets, let alone unused ones!

TOP TIP!! :D Thanks Exiled!

Just called TM (11.47am) and they said all tickets were posted on 21st (yesterday) so should arrive on Friday morning.

Think I might try the above advice though.... better not risk not having my ticket!!!

A

Anonymous

Posted by Sol

I have my doubts if we will be able to fill a 60,000 seater stadium for bread and butter league games against boring teams.

Are you serious theres a waiting list to get on the waiting list which is over 20 thousand,so i dont think theres any worries there.
Do you think Arsenal will be going to all the blinking trouble they have to fud a new stadium they cant fill.
Get real,and keep the faith

Adam

Established Member
Jeez - it will go down about 15-20 thousand when Ashburton is built, but still - it's unlikely that anyone will get one for another 5-10 years.

I'd also say only about 50 percent of that 43 thousand will still want a season ticket with conviction.

You never know - you could be in when the grove is built, but it's unlikely.

OneteaminLondon said:
I might actually be able to afford one, by the time my number comes up!
I hear that man!!! :D

I was told when I signed up that the waiting list was 11 years inc. ashburton. Considering its that long I asked if I could sign up my unborn children - they said no.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom