• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ticket master tickets.

lewdikris

Established Member
Unborn children, and unborn grand children too!

Jesus, on Saturday i'm scouting for some season ticket holding ladies....

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
As far as the waiting lists go, bear in mind that a lot of people are on the TRS and the Season ticket waiting list.

Also, if you can, make sure you're registered in Islington. One of the things we had to do to get planning permission for Ashburton was to agree a certain number of teickets would go to 'locals' so I'd imagine that would be quite a good way to jump the queue.

A

Anonymous

cyganaghhhh said:
Posted by Sol

I have my doubts if we will be able to fill a 60,000 seater stadium for bread and butter league games against boring teams.

Are you serious theres a waiting list to get on the waiting list which is over 20 thousand,so i dont think theres any worries there.
Do you think Arsenal will be going to all the blinking trouble they have to fud a new stadium they cant fill.
Get real,and keep the faith

Im lucky enough to not have to bother with ticketmaster so i dont really know how it works, but why are tickets going on sale so often on ticketmaster? Surely they should all be sold before this?

A

Anonymous

ticketmaster is just like a way of buying tickets online instead of going to the box office. its still through arsenal..

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom