• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Time that our perennial moaners got off Cygan's back?

Is it time to get off Cygan's back?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reggiepaul

I would have started Hoyte on the right and put Kolo in the middle with Cygan. Keown on the bench. We needed that youth and that edge and I think this would have given the game to us.

May as well look on towards Wolverhampton now. 3 easy points.

jaygooner

Pascal is playing well this season, he is part of the best defence in the Prem., so yes we should all get of his back.

leongsh

With football in the Premiership being played at high tempo and pace, Pascal Cygan is making full use of his positional awareness to ensure that he is less likely to be found wanting for pace. It is one of the techniques that Tony Adams used in his later years, along with his excellent reading of the game, when opposing players tried to exploit his lack of pace.

I do not recall ever jumping on Pascal Cygan's case but I do admit that I did feel a bit fearful, as many did, whenever Pascal Cygan played towards the 2nd half of last season.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom