• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Timothy Castagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Backup player means someone we will hoard for no reason paying him a big wage until we struggle to get rid of him. Rinse and repeat

Give a player from the academy a chance instead.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
This guy just has Cedric 2.0 written all over him. I'd be interested to know who our first targets were. There were links to Cancelo & still to Fresneda, but it's all gone a bit quiet on the RB front. I guess we trying to sort Rice & Havertz first.

Rouski

Backup player means someone we will hoard for no reason paying him a big wage until we struggle to get rid of him. Rinse and repeat

Give a player from the academy a chance in

The academy players are below premiership level at the moment, Arsenal are looking for players who could play in the champions league. Look at Lokonga he is premiership level and there are plenty of people who don't think he is good enough for a place in the squad, he is above the level of academy players.

Rouski

This guy just has Cedric 2.0 written all over him. I'd be interested to know who our first targets were. There were links to Cancelo & still to Fresneda, but it's all gone a bit quiet on the RB front. I guess we trying to sort Rice & Havertz first.
The problem with Cedric is that he left on loan and shortly afterwards we needed a right back as Tomi and Saliba were out for the season, plus to that he didnt play at Fulham

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Shades of that b*m Thomas Meunier.

I remember when certain man were trying to justify that. Horrible player.
Meunier is honestly the worst RB I've ever seen in my entire life. It's insanity.
Seen his last WC after a long time of not having seen him play and instantly had that puke moment.

100% rich parents stuff this, not a footballer in my eyes.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Meunier is honestly the worst RB I've ever seen in my entire life. It's insanity.
Seen his last WC after a long time of not having seen him play and instantly had that puke moment.

A left wingers dream coming up against that pile of crap.

Makes Cedric and a finished Lichtsteiner look like quality defenders.

• Cry
Reactions: Xln

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Were you not around when we had Eboue ?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Liethley says he is just a backup option

maybe cancelo will happen ?

Naturally, it should be the case as a chestnut is not the first choice when one wants to make a cake with nuts. Almonds, Pistachios, Peanuts, Walnuts, Pecans & Hazelnuts will always have priority!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom