• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Meek said:
legend 1, have you being posting on the official arsenal thread on football365 forums? because i am reading the same stuff there

Yep, it's me.

mr. tweedy on 365? i keep reading his posts, then read the same thing here!

Jinn

Established Member
Damn, he's scored some goals against us in his time. Didn't realise he was playing at such a young age to have had the privelege of dribbling past Dixon, Keown and, uh, Luzhny.

The thing I'm most happy about is that he's got experience in top leagues, played in big tournaments, can do a great job for us, and is still only 25.

Looking forward to seeing him in action.

coleandclichy

Viper said:
After I saw your midfield, I stopped reading your post.

I know what you mean, it seems a little obscure. But look at the Milan midfied (Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Pirlo), it is quite similar to (Pires, Gilberto, Rosicky, Fabregas).

Its only weird if you think a team has to play with wingers, and can't simply use wing-backs to provide width. Fabregas has played on the right away from home and Arsenal have played mint.

I just would prefer Arsenal got back to their possesion dominating days. Not every team has such 'intelligent' midfielders and attacking wing-backs. Arsenal should make use of it. Wingers mean crosses, and at Arsenal these are wasted, how many times have I seen Reyes provide crosses that go nowhere.

Meek

jester said:
Legend#1 said:
Meek said:
legend 1, have you being posting on the official arsenal thread on football365 forums? because i am reading the same stuff there

Yep, it's me.

i thought he was Adebayor 3000. but then again both of them have similar posts to legend.

Gurgen

Established Member
I hope Rosicky will play on the left and Reyes will be moved up front.

I'd be devastated if Reyes or RvP were sold to 'make way' for some kind of semi-forward role.

Viper

Established Member
There is NO WAY we could play Pires Gilberto Rosicky Fabregas in midfield. Rosicky is too lightweight to be in the middle of the park and Fabregas is ineffective on the wings. Our pace on the wings is gone too.

Hleb Fabregas Gilberto Rosicky is what our midfield should look like (looking downwards).

Viper

Established Member
Gurgen said:
I hope Rosicky will play on the left and Reyes will be moved up front.

I'd be devastated if Reyes or RvP were sold to 'make way' for some kind of semi-forward role.
I'd be devastated if Pires gets a new contract.

If Reyes leaves, we can only assume that Pires will be staying at Arsenal.

jester

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
jester said:
Legend#1 said:
Meek said:

Yep, it's me.

Nope.

Adebayor 3000.

its just that mr tweedy said that emirates is made for reyes, then 5mins later you said it on here. thought you were the same...

Legend#1

Established Member
jester said:
Legend#1 said:
jester said:
Legend#1 said:
Meek said:

Yep, it's me.

Nope.

Adebayor 3000.

its just that mr tweedy said that emirates is made for reyes, then 5mins later you said it on here. thought you were the same...

I agreed with what he said.. so thought i'd share the same views.

On topic, in dream land, as much as I like Ade, i'd MUCH rather keep Robin and Reyes over him.

jester

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
jester said:
Legend#1 said:
jester said:
Legend#1 said:
Meek said:

Yep, it's me.

Nope.

Adebayor 3000.

I agreed with what he said.. so thought i'd share the same views.

On topic, in dream land, as much as I like Ade, i'd MUCH rather keep Robin and Reyes over him.

oh i know, i wasnt moaning or anything ;)

eddie_wills

Reyes can go now as far as i'm concerned. If we're playing someone off Henry it's more likely to be Rosicky than Jose, imo - Wenger has plenty of chances to play Jose upfront but seems to be insistant upon left wing. His non-inclusion in the CL Final XI was also telling.

This is a great signing, and great management by Wenger. The team was so down after the CL final, and now Henry is staying and we've signed a top class international. The wounds of Paris are already healing nicely.

RammiXP

humm! dunno if i want reyes to go, i think he can do it we are just starting to get the team together. i would be annoyed if we sell anyone. other than letting pires go.

mood

Wheres all this talk of Reyes and RvP leaving coming from?.. their staying with or without Rosicky.

jester

Established Member
roskicy: "I’m really happy to be here at Arsenal, it is a great day for me. The team showed its strength recently in the Champions League and it has big potential with a lot of young players, I think we can be even better next season. This is the best club in Europe and I will give everything for Arsenal.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom