• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Total Club Manager 2004

beaney

The one with martin oneill on the front!...... yeah thats it!

Hello guys and girls! Im a regular on Arsenal-mania, but am new to this section, so please be nice!

I have a question for you all.

I have a ps2, but i dont play it very regularly. Certainly not regularly enough!!!! :lol:

I am wondering if anyone on here has had TCM 04 for a while now and would consider selling it to me ? :roll:

Mayeb you got 2 copies for xmas?
maybe youve played it to death and its just sitting in your draw collecting dust?

If you have a copy that you are not using that could do with a good home, i would be interested in talking money with you.

basically, if you have a copy that youre not using anymore, pm me and i will give you some money for it!!!!!! :D

please let me know if anyone is interested........ thank you all very much!

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom