<

Toure loves being centre of attention

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by JazzG, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

http://sport.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main ... footy.html

Fantastic interview right there. Really enjoyed reading that. Seems like Kolo really likes it here and is willing to learn which is always good. He has been our best defender so far this season. We wondered whether he pass the ultimate test of coming up against world class players and he passed with flying colours :)

Dunno why but that part bought a smile to my face :)

2. yeeah so do i!

but im nearly forty fat and dont have any gifts as a footballer

go for it toure!

anybody who matches henry at anything is gifted, because henry has more gifts than any footballer I have seen play

we are so lucky

I want to remember that I have seen him play

the only player who has made me laugh loud just from the joy of his football

we are priveledged

3. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

kolo's great. do we have a song for him? cos he deserves one.

4. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

Gael Clichy is the second fastest? Wow. Put him in the team now!

5. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

It would seem Toure fits our game plan far more than Cygan in that case. Faster, stronger - and many more years ahead of him.

6. thierrys_girl

thierrys_girl New Member

Great article

i had a smile on my face too JazzG when Toure said

im not sure why either.

7. satan_beckham

satan_beckham New Member

wow so clichy is faster than toure, and we all can see his speed soon when cole gets suspended.

8. SydneyGunnerFan

SydneyGunnerFan New Member

what player from any team would want to be centre of attention tell me that now im glad he is getting some attention the way he has been playing this year so far

9. Feis-al

Feis-al New Member

I thought they said Freddie was the fastest and Titi the second :roll:

10. The Mini

The Mini New Member

But It's not as if Kolo has never played Centre-back against brilliant players, he's the rock at the back for the Ivory Coast, has been for a while

11. GlasgowGooner

GlasgowGooner New Member

i think Freddie is supposed to be the quickest over 10 yards.

12. flotz

flotz New Member

toure is one of my 5 favourite players ...he is just great , great attitude also and he is still young and can progress to be a world class player
    and he is very fast , remember those recovery tackle on martins? and martins is quite fast :lol:

13. torgrim

torgrim New Member Elite

The article is also confirms what I guess we all knew; that Wenger is an alchymist and that the lads have a bond together and helps each other out. Titi frequently mentions Keown as being instrumental in helping him adapt to the English game, which makes me wonder if Keown could move on to other responsibilities at the club when he stops playing actively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.