• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toure loves being centre of attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzG

Established Member
http://sport.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main ... footy.html

Fantastic interview right there. Really enjoyed reading that. Seems like Kolo really likes it here and is willing to learn which is always good. He has been our best defender so far this season. We wondered whether he pass the ultimate test of coming up against world class players and he passed with flying colours :)

"Thierry is the most difficult striker I have played against and I face him in training every day. But next season, I hope to take the sprint title from him."

Dunno why but that part bought a smile to my face :)

Pat's missing Gerbil

yeeah so do i!

but im nearly forty fat and dont have any gifts as a footballer

go for it toure!

anybody who matches henry at anything is gifted, because henry has more gifts than any footballer I have seen play

we are so lucky

I want to remember that I have seen him play

the only player who has made me laugh loud just from the joy of his football

we are priveledged

Jinn

Established Member
It would seem Toure fits our game plan far more than Cygan in that case. Faster, stronger - and many more years ahead of him.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Great article

i had a smile on my face too JazzG when Toure said

"Thierry is the most difficult striker I have played against and I face him in training every day. But next season, I hope to take the sprint title from him."

im not sure why either.

SydneyGunnerFan

what player from any team would want to be centre of attention tell me that now im glad he is getting some attention the way he has been playing this year so far

The Mini

But It's not as if Kolo has never played Centre-back against brilliant players, he's the rock at the back for the Ivory Coast, has been for a while

flotz

toure is one of my 5 favourite players ...he is just great , great attitude also and he is still young and can progress to be a world class player
and he is very fast , remember those recovery tackle on martins? and martins is quite fast :lol:

torgrim

The article is also confirms what I guess we all knew; that Wenger is an alchymist and that the lads have a bond together and helps each other out. Titi frequently mentions Keown as being instrumental in helping him adapt to the English game, which makes me wonder if Keown could move on to other responsibilities at the club when he stops playing actively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom