• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toure on the match and Didier Drogba.

DOls

Good read.
I hope Kolo will be able to stop his friend Didier and give us and his family something to cheer about. ;D
The bad part is the news about unrest in their country. I hate when peoople do that. :x

Soler

Established Member
I can't be arsed finding the link right now, but this is in the People:

KOLO TOURE has urged Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger to sign his younger brother during the transfer window, insisting: "He can be the next Patrick Vieira."

Yaya Toure is a 20-year-old midfielder playing in the Ukraine, but his brother wants him at Highbury.

"Yaya is much better than me but he is playing in the Ukraine right now," said Toure. "However, he is not happy there and I am hoping he can come to England.

"Yaya plays in the centre of midfield and has the same build as Patrick, and definitely has the potential to become as good as him."

Soler

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
"Yaya is much better than me but he is playing in the Ukraine right now," said Toure. "However, he is not happy there and I am hoping he can come to England.

I hardly blame him for that.

godfather

Mad Jens said:
Mad Jens said:

I hardly blame him for that.

Let me do it :wink:

oi.........Kolo, no one is MUCH better than you in this world

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom