• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toure out for a few days

Kyla

"Phew." Damn straight brother! Never thought last season that a defence w/t Toure is indeed actually WEAKER!

Jinn

Established Member
Ha, so let's see how hold out Boro without him.

Lauren's big chance to impress!

jc8gooner

I am so relieved that Kolo will only miss one match. I was worried that it was a broken foot, which could have meant he would have been out for up to a month!

zerofeel

3 cheers to the defender of the season at Arsenal for me!! KOLO TOURE!!! AND LAUREN ....mannnn.... this dude better start performin like he should or he can warm the bench next season for good....

A

Anonymous

I always thought Lauren was a decent enough player and wasnt sure where all of the critisism of him came from.

But he performance on Wednesday, and his last league game against spuds have shown me he is not up to it. Hopefully he can regain his form for Boro.

A

Anonymous

jc8gooner said:
He was good against Leeds last Sunday though.

Lol yeah.
But you cant count that game, Leeds are a horrible team.

orion

It would have been a big blow to lose him for a longer period so I was more than happy to learn he did not get seriously injured.
Quick recovery for our very own Toure-de-force. :D

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom