• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tristan Plummer

stuart

Established Member
on a liverpool forum they seem to be pretty keen on him and they have been linked too, so he must be alright but i cant help you mate

go49oner

Established Member
All I know is that he is similar to Theo walcott thats about as much as i know.

There are few clips of him on youtube

M+D

Established Member
Tristain Plummer, Bristol City
Striker, 30/01/1990
Another versatile player, Tristan can either play up front or in midfield. With six caps to his name after making his debut against Sweden in July, Tristan has enjoyed an excellent start to the new season with his club, netting three times in his first five games for the academy side. Such performances earnt him a call-up to the reserve side to which he responded with a goal in his two appearances.

There was a thread on him some time ago in The Lobby, i will see whether I can find it again.
Edit: Here it is. https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27002

asajoseph

Established Member
Born in 1990? Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!

I suppose it makes sense, but it scares the bejaysus out of me when I see it written down...

Great name though...

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom