• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tsunami Appeal Friendly

informed1

henrys off only 20 mins.....one thing I didn't realise that Gerrard will miss the carling cup clash through suspension....I bet jose is having a right laugh at that one

MightyArsenal

Errrmm, Im pretty sure he doesnt miss the carling cup, he misses the champions league game with leverkusen but is back for the C.C final.

A

Anonymous

why did henry came off after only being on the pitch for 20 mins?

A

Anonymous

oh i see. Thanks for the answer JazzG. It's disappointing to see him being on the pitch for only twenty mins. I', sure many people would love to see him being on the pitch longer

A

Anonymous

Yeah just imagine ronaldino and henry on the pitch playing or best playing in the same team or in arsenal(that would be the best). That would be awesome.

informed1

MightyArsenal said:
Errrmm, Im pretty sure he doesnt miss the carling cup, he misses the champions league game with leverkusen but is back for the C.C final.

well the commentators say that he does.....not sure about it

koivu

JazzG said:
miracles said:
why did henry came off after only being on the pitch for 20 mins?

Him and Wenger had a flight to catch and flew back to London.

They were jetting back to London after the match but Titi was still around after the match doing an interview with ITV...he got Ronaldinho's jersey which is a fair swap 8)

informed1

Well Henry played last night so no one expected him to do the full 90 mins.......it was more a kick around in the park.....it got hot for a little then everything else calmed down.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom